Luna & Zac - home activities topic #3

I want to see her eating a nice meal,not hidding,in kitchen table with them.Think she just need some care,i probrably wasnt fair with Zac,the fact he tried to keep her in house it may well shows he isnt a bad dude after all,but i also understand Luna side.

55 minutes ago, ze81 said:

C&Y were fantastics hosts,git usted to see them taking care of guests with so much atention and care,bet one of them would already gone check guest girl and ask if she wanted to eat or something.This two are very young and thats explains in part the "mess" going on,not even sure if they know how to cook proper meals😅.Personaly i would least reserve some meal for the guest,kinda rude of them,but again..guest also kinda rude eating all the food she could grab last night.Hope to see guest smilling,doesnt need to be much but at least to see her less sad☹️.

It has been mentioned  that Zac studies to be a cook ☺️😇

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

He is a chef DD...I think he's gone to work now...

Even more upgraded then 😇 , I might not have remembered correctly then , thanks on correcting me ☺️

11 minutes ago, Peter Passauer said:

Terrible to see how the guest secretly makes something to eat and drink. But that's not how you treat guests. And if it is part of the family, even less so. Luna and Zac shouldn't forget that after all they have such a good life through RLC. I am very sorry for the girl.

They've cooked for her before. When they cook a meal and she's there, they don't just cook for themselves. It's just they haven't cooked much at home recently...hence the empty fridge. But this girl's like a bottomless pit. Instead of sneaking around secretly eating, surely she could ask Zak...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2