Angela is Richard91

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not?

rlc does not want any interaction with the tenants and the internet so their life is authentic and not influence by anyone.

Give the girl some space.

I didn't know this.  Is this a policy of RLC that is posted somewhere?  Do you have a link?

Why not?

rlc does not want any interaction with the tenants and the internet so their life is authentic and not influence by anyone.

I didn't know this.  Is this a policy of RLC that is posted somewhere?  Do you have a link?

Why would it be posted for us to see.  We are not on camera.  More likely it is part of a contract that is signed with the people on cam. 

Why not?

Why would it be posted for us to see.  We are not on camera.  More likely it is part of a contract that is signed with the people on cam.

So...this is an assumption on your part?

In any event, F219 didn't make his statement as an assumption.  He didn't use any terms like, "likely".  He made a direct statement of fact.  I simply asked for a verification of that fact.

Why not?

Leora told me.

And yes I had her do 3 things that she never does in a specific order to prove who she is.  I facebook with her from time to time.

Why not?

Leora told me.

And yes I had her do 3 things that she never does in a specific order to prove who she is.  I facebook with her from time to time.

And yes this is a fact.

Well, okay.  I won't call you a liar because I don't know if what you say is true or not.  But, you should know that without proof, I can't accept your statements as fact, either.

It's too bad if you can't provide proof because I would really like to know if that is a policy of RLC, why they would have that policy and, also, what they would do to enforce such a policy.

I have googled around and there are people who have asked for forums from RLC so they could talk with the cam people.  When you read the questions they want to ask you can see how the whole conversation would get pretty crude and negative quickly.  I just do not see why RLC would want to have their people subjected to that.  Worse yet getting in to potentially negative or offensive conversations.  The focus seems to be on letting them live their lives apart from interaction outside of their friends.  It seems to work well generally.

I have googled around and there are people who have asked for forums from RLC so they could talk with the cam people.  When you read the questions they want to ask you can see how the whole conversation would get pretty crude and negative quickly.  I just do not see why RLC would want to have their people subjected to that.  Worse yet getting in to potentially negative or offensive conversations.  The focus seems to be on letting them live their lives apart from interaction outside of their friends.  It seems to work well generally.

I have expressed, in the past, that it would be nice to be able to chat with the tenants.  But I agree that it could very well get out of hand.  There are ways, however, that the downsides could be minimized.  Other cam sites seem to do very well in that regard.

If RLC does, in fact, have a policy preventing their tenants from communicating with viewers I can respect their decision...though I would really like to know why they might have made that decision.