Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 12

Guest Slipper Guyquad

9 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I am, that's why some absolutely hate me now! 

The forum was and hopefully still is respite. I have no problem saying it as it's true - My mother is 90, i care for her 24/7 (My brother helps when he can but lives on the other side of town and has his own family), she has dementia and suffered 2 eye strokes plus a mini stroke in the space of 5 days which kept her in hospital up to Xmas (I found her unresponsive on her bed having the mini stroke). So to then be on here and get shit for giving an opinion on the bad stuff that's been happening, isn't really what i needed to be honest! But never mind! (and no, it's not said for sympathy! Just saying it).

Sorry to read about your mum mate!  You have to learn to take no notice of what reaction you may get from a post mate....You have an opinion and it's just as valid as mine or anyone else's. I and some others might not agree with all you say but that doesn't automatically make you wrong..

Don't allow the smart arses, hypocrites, and those who post nothing constructive themselves, but just sit back full of their own piss and importance sneering at others sway you from what you believe.

Put your suit of armour on and let 'em do their worst mate....They don't matter!! only to themselves. This is everyone's forum, not just a place for the, haters, trolls, sycophants, and delusional Leora elite to strut their stuff ....Everyones!!!🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 1/18/2021 at 7:30 AM, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to read about your mum mate!  You have to learn to take no notice of what reaction you may get from a post mate....You have an opinion and it's just as valid as mine or anyone else's. I and some others might not agree with all you say but that doesn't automatically make you wrong..

Don't allow the smart arses, hypocrites, and those who post nothing constructive themselves, but just sit back full of their own piss and importance sneering at others sway you from what you believe.

Put your suit of armour on and let 'em do their worst mate....They don't matter!! Only to themselves. This is everyone's forum, not just a place for the, haters, trolls, sycophants, and Leora elite to strut their stuff ....Everyones!!!🙂

Thanks mate, i appreciate that. It's difficult (Just had hours of it during the night in fact), but i get through it. You have to. All i ever do here is basically tell it like it is - Just like you, if they deserve praise, they'll get it in bundles. If they deserve criticism, they'll get that too.....Because no one is infallible. And to make someone think that they walk on water, to give Over-Adoration, only boosts their ego to the point where they believe their own hype. That anything that happens to them must be someone else's fault, and they are impervious to any critique. I don't write anything glibly, there is always meaning, even if it is a silly off-hand remark. And i cannot, nor will not, forget all the months of horrible stuff that did happen to her, simply because she seems to have forgotten! I know my stuff! 😉 

57 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Put your suit of armour on and let 'em do their worst mate....They don't matter!! only to themselves. This is everyone's forum, not just a place for the, haters, trolls, sycophants, and delusional Leora elite to strut their stuff ....Everyones!!!🙂

After reading what you and slipper wrote i found another use for tissues carry on  slipper and i hope all goes well with your mum and you know what i say to them that get you down xxxx em

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I am, that's why some absolutely hate me now! 

The forum was and hopefully still is respite. I have no problem saying it as it's true - My mother is 90, i care for her 24/7 (My brother helps when he can but lives on the other side of town and has his own family), she has dementia and suffered 2 eye strokes plus a mini stroke in the space of 5 days which kept her in hospital up to Xmas (I found her unresponsive on her bed having the mini stroke). So to then be on here and get shit for giving an opinion on the bad stuff that's been happening, isn't really what i needed to be honest! But never mind! (and no, it's not said for sympathy! Just saying it).

good to know that you are taking care of the mother's health 

a quick health recovery 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2