Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 12

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well for Maliaites, she has gone and wasn't happy about being delayed by him, so hardly great.

For Malia haters - Night Vision!! Enjoy every erotic second!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, patou said:

There's still hope that he'll be curfew 9:00 or not tomorrow?

Don't think curfew plays a part to be honest. 2 and a half hours out so far, freezing cold and raining too, highly doubtful she is outside, so perhaps no need to come home soon. Might be all comfy and cosy, all fresh. 

il y a 4 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Ne pensez pas que le couvre-feu joue un rôle pour être honnête. 2 heures et demie dehors, le froid glacial et la pluie aussi, très douteux qu’elle soit dehors, donc peut-être pas besoin de rentrer bientôt à la maison. Pourrait être tout confortable et douillet, tout frais.

c’est se que je pense aussi elle doit etre mieux sous la couette au chaud au moins il a un heureux😮

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, patou said:

that's what I think also it must be better under the warm duvet at least it has a happy😮

Who's to say? She could be reading from his vast library of books on Freud and Tolstoy, or learning about the Dukla Prague defensive frailties, or discussing the differences in the mono and stereo versions of The White Album, or having a bowl of cornflakes, or texting Paul. Anything is possible!

It's absolutely none of those of course, we all know what she's up to (and where he'll be up to....) but Anything is possible! 🤣 😂

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps not !! 😂

Too late!! 😂

(I know, i thought the same thing!!)