Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 12

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Parlando di altro, ma l'albero di natale lo lasciano fino al prossimo natale? 🤣

I remember Nina and Kira leaving it up in their old place for ages, something to do with the orthodox Russian celebrations.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I actually think at least one of them probably Leora will be back home tonight.🤔

Oh yeah, if one comes home it will be her. If so, i reckon in the next couple of hours. Just long enough for a walk, a coffee and a chinwag about shopping. That's all, nothing else.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful girl Malia 🌟

Have a great happy night 

Closed door 

See you tomorrow 

Take care and wear a protective mask 😷

🐈😘

Certainly is for the next few days!!🤣

il y a 8 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oh oui, si quelqu’un rentre à la maison, ce sera elle. Je compte dans les prochaines heures. Juste assez longtemps pour une promenade, un café et un chinwag pour faire du shopping. C’est tout, rien d’autre.

Rien d’autre je ne crois pas😊😢

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh yeah, if one comes home it will be her. I reckon in the next couple of hours. Just long enough for a walk, a coffee and a chinwag about shopping. That's all, nothing else.

A little more than that perhaps, judging by the way she shaved, lathered and creamed her body, before carrying out a near internal examination on her money box whilst showering...Large portion of helmet on Saturday night, followed by two days complete R & R before another large portion this evening to set herself up before Auntie comes visiting in a few days time.🙄

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

A little more than that perhaps, judging by the way she shaved, lathered and creamed her body, before carrying out a near internal examination on her money box whilst showering... Large portion of helmet on Saturday night, followed by two days complete R & R before another large portion this evening to set herself up before Auntie comes visiting in a few days time.🙄

So what are you saying?.....

😂

Oh, i know what she's saying though - GETCHAMONEYSWORTHMR. IDEAL!!!!!! 🤪

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

My reaction was genuine SG....🙂

Ok, nice to see! I know you have nothing against her personally. And she does look a bit unhappy with whatever. Still going out though of course!