Luna & Zac - home activities topic #5

Bulimia nervosa, also known as simply bulimia, is an eating disorder characterized by binge eating followed by purging. Binge eating refers to eating a large amount of food in a short amount of time. Purging refers to the attempts to get rid of the food consumed. This may be done by vomiting or taking laxatives.

autres locataires rlc rĂ©unis et indirectement elle rapportera peut-ĂȘtre un bonus de revenu par sa simple prĂ©sence, Luna et Zac devait lui ĂȘtre reconnaissant.

En ce qui concerne le vol de nourriture si j'étaie Zac j'aurais immédiatement fixé des cadenas sur les portes des meubles et surtout du frigo.

At least this person with his unusual behavior entertains us a lot more than the other rlc tenants put together and indirectly he will possibly bring in a bonus income just by his presence, Luna and Zac had to be grateful to him.

Regarding the theft of food if I was Zac I would have immediately fixed padlocks on the doors of the furniture and especially the fridge.

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

autres locataires rlc rĂ©unis et indirectement elle rapportera peut-ĂȘtre un bonus de revenu par sa simple prĂ©sence, Luna et Zac devait lui ĂȘtre reconnaissant.

En ce qui concerne le vol de nourriture si j'étaie Zac j'aurais immédiatement fixé des cadenas sur les portes des meubles et surtout du frigo.

At least this person with his unusual behavior entertains us a lot more than the other rlc tenants put together and indirectly he will possibly bring in a bonus income just by his presence, Luna and Zac had to be grateful to him.

Regarding the theft of food if I was Zac I would have immediately fixed padlocks on the doors of the furniture and especially the fridge.

She goes next door and steals food.

• Confused 1