Luna & Zac - home activities topic #7

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Lets see how they come out the hidding hole😅.If they were taking drugs all this time then they will apear high as fok.

We can expect a lotof shit talk if that is the true. Along with chain smoking and runs to the shop for more wine!

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Some of the posts here tonight are fucking hilarious...you just make it up as you go along 🤣

Luna's having a friendly chat with her right now, btw 😁

Why is tonight/today,any different from other times? After being here a few years and knowing what the comments have been in the past,i'm not shocked by anything,just have to weed out who is worth reading and who isn't. Long as i'm here,is anyone having a hard time going from apt. to apt. or room to room? I just get a page that refreshes longer than normal,if i can even get a picture. And it's not my internet,my internet is always  fast,150 mbps or better...Thanks in advance.

Why some people are were in topic if they dont enjoy the talks,conversations,funny conceptions of things and stuff is beyound me...foruns are supose to be a fun place,were people chat without big horries or need to have facts 100% checked and stuff..for that boredome scenario..there is private "elite" entrance clubs for you my good people.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1