Luna & Zac - home activities topic #7

38 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Have put the same question on another thread,- has anyone seen her in the shower yet? Judging by the silence and no replies, I guess the answer in No. But, perhaps, as with many European properteis there is a bidet and it is off camera.. But I've only seen her in the bathroom once!

Only took one long shower when she first apeared in house,after that nothing in main bathroom,there is always the possibility she takes them in the small bathroom without cams but honestly didnt seen her staying there long enought for that neitheir seen her hair wet(like when we shower).

• Like 1

Just a tought,maybe she takes medication to her issues and she wasnt taking them till recently,she still does some nonesense things but a lot more controled way,less times and stuff.Its nice to see her in this progression,maybe she will stay some more days till progresses even more and then leaves more controled.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Some old habits are hard to change..she was messing with the phone that was in kitchen table and think was Zac phone,but not sure.She puted som nice new shorts,but still no bath.Maybe she already took one in the bathroom without cam or something.

she has never been in there long enough to take a shower I just rewatched her only shower again before it goes off of replay after today just in case she does not take another one lol

10 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

That time she took her tits out during a party... Was that on the free cameras?

If yes, could anyone send me a picture or video in PM?

Corvette posted about it but if it was on free camera this forum would have exploded....  hope you get something.... 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

she has never been in there long enough to take a shower I just rewatched her only shower again before it goes of replay after today in case she does not take another one lol

I know nothing of replay but it must be possible ?? to download or copy from there ?? curious 

and of course one would have to have recording skills and software...  screengrabs must be possible as well ??? 

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just a tought,maybe she takes medication to her issues and she wasnt taking them till recently,she still does some nonesense things but a lot more controled way,less times and stuff.Its nice to see her in this progression,maybe she will stay some more days till progresses even more and then leaves more controled.

maybe she took that money from next door allegedly anyways and went out and bought her meds 

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she has never been in there long enough to take a shower I just rewatched her only shower again before it goes off of replay after today just in case she does not take another one lol

Yes agree,only time she was there some time was after last "visit" to neighbours and even then she didnt took any clothes neither nothing.Seems indeed only shower was that one we seen.

15 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I know nothing of replay but it must be possible ?? to download or copy from there ?? curious 

and of course one would have to have recording skills and software...  screengrabs must be possible as well ??? 

yes it is i used to record a bunch of stuff awhile ago but lost it all when my old laptop died