Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 13

HarleyFatboy

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

It will !! 😁

See?! 

I expect the backlash. How come you won't get it and i will?

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

See?! 

I expect the backlash. How come you won't get it and i will?

I will don't worry about it......The reason they will attack you is because they know you worry about it, whereas I don't give a shit what they think.....And I know who the first pathetic fool will be ...for he is so predictable.😁

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

I will don't worry about it......The reason they will attack you is because they know you worry about it, whereas I don't give a shit what they think.....And I know who the first pathetic fool will be ...for he is so predictable.😁

All i'm saying, again with a heavy heart, is that to me, it looks like a lot of spontaneity has been perhaps replaced by a sense of duty. That's all. I get a different vibe sometimes now. If that puts me on even more ignore lists, so be it! Doesn't mean i'm right!

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All i'm saying, again with a heavy heart, is that to me, it looks like a lot of spontaneity has been perhaps replaced by a sense of duty. That's all. I get a different vibe sometimes now. If that puts me on even more ignore lists, so be it! Doesn't mean i'm right!

Don't worry about telling the truth as you see it, others may not agree with you but that does not make you wrong...It makes them either blind or unable to accept what is..But they like you are entitled to their opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

Don't worry about telling the truth as you see it, others may not agree with you but that does not make you wrong...It makes them either blind or unable to accept what is..But they like you are entitled to their opinion.

Oh i know, and to be honest, i now realize that with what i deal with in 'Real Life' (which has got worse now btw), just like others here too, is slightly more important than saying something slightly negative here!!

I think it's called PRIORITIES!!!!

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh i know, and to be honest, i now realize that with what i deal with in 'Real Life' (which has got worse now btw), just like others here too, is slightly more important than saying something slightly negative here!!

I think it's called PRIORITIES!!!!

It's the true " Real Life "........

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's the true " Real Life "........

You know when people say they want to see 'Real Life' on here?

Imagine how it would look, and how subs would tumble, if what was seen was what many people on here deal with.....

They'd fucking want lesbian shows back soon enough then!!! That would shut them up!!!! Ha-Ha?!

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You know when people say they want to see 'Real Life' on here?

Imagine how it would look, and how subs would tumble, if what was seen was what many people on here deal with.....

They'd fucking want lesbian shows back soon enough then!!! That would shut them up!!!! Ha-Ha!!

Mate, you need cheering up. Take a listen to this.

• Like 2