Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 13

HarleyFatboy

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

4am your time?  WTF SG, do you literally watch their @#$! 24 hours a day!!

No HF, i am up all night till my Mum gets up at 7.30 as i have to sort all her stuff out, i am there for her during the night as i am often needed to help her, then i finally get to bed, my brother then helps in the morning, and i am back online about 4pm after shopping for her etc.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, patou said:

‎Leora on the phone did she have u paul how many times today??‎

All calls have been with Paul - 4?

Apart from the one she just had for a few seconds, and is now getting ready to go out right away....As the intercom rings seconds after getting in the lift....

il y une minute, Slipper Guyquad un dit:

Tous les appels ont été avec Paul - 4?

En dehors de celui qu’elle vient d’avoir pendant quelques secondes, et se prépare maintenant à sortir tout de suite ....

Leora est pressé elle trier interphone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, patou said:

Leora est pressé elle trier interphone

Apologies, no, the last call was still to Paul. Just a few seconds long, that's what threw me. And she may have spoken to the other guy in between for a shortish call, but unsure on that one. But she did end the last call and go out a minute later, so she did know the time she had to leave.

That's why she got her calls with Paul out the way.....🙄

I was joking when i said she will celebrate the 1st anniversary with him, with all this still as crazy and unbelievable as ever. Now i think it actually will happen.

il y une minute, Slipper Guyquad un dit:

Toutes mes excuses, non, le dernier appel était encore à Paul. Il ne me reste que quelques secondes, c’est ce qui m’a jeté. Mais elle a mis fin à l’appel et est sortie une minute plus tard, donc elle savait l’heure.

C’est pourquoi elle a reçu ses appels out le chemin..... 🙄

Je plaisantais quand j’ai dit qu’elle allait célébrer le 1er anniversaire avec lui, avec tout cela toujours aussi fou et incroyable que jamais. Maintenant, je pense que cela va réellement arriver.

Elle pas eu le temps d’eteindre sa tablette vraiment une urgence partie pour une marche peut etre car elle à pas pris de douche seulement lavé ses cheveux 💇

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

Elle pas eu le temps d’eteindre sa tablette vraiment une urgence partie pour une marche peut etre car elle à pas pris de douche seulement lavé ses cheveux 💇

She knows what time he was coming over to meet her. She knew she would be going out at that time. But who was more important? Surprised she didn't keep him waiting in reception for 10 minutes....

"Wait there you - I am talking to my true love.....I mean, brushing my teeth....."🤣

il y a 4 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Toutes mes excuses, non, le dernier appel était encore à Paul. Il ne me reste que quelques secondes, c’est ce qui m’a jeté. Mais elle a mis fin à l’appel et est sortie une minute plus tard, donc elle savait l’heure.

C’est pourquoi elle a reçu ses appels out le chemin..... 🙄

Je plaisantais quand j’ai dit qu’elle allait célébrer le premier anniversaire avec qui Paul ou son ami

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

celebrate the first with which, Paul or friend

With Loverboy! I can see late June/Early July, getting ready for a night out to celebrate, but delaying until she has finished talking to Paul.... And still never even stepped once in her place!! 🤪

Hilarious life! 🤣

il y a 52 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

EXACTLY what i thought! She would have washed it right away and put it back, so the fact it was still lying there does indeed suggest it was taken out.....And remained unused.....Because it wasn't needed.

Sad in a little way if that is the case. Fun can still be had without it all being for public consumption. Just ask Loverboy! (Oh no, i mentioned him again! 🙄)

Would it be possible that Malia could have used in on Leora? And the big dollar question is: did we miss one bate session due to electric outage..