Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 15 heures, disneykid a dit :

I think the best way now is to drop this subject( including me) asi bigmac18 said we don’t want another CB. 
let the girls carry on as they are ,if they want to do other things that’s up to them. 
L ets face it NINA and KIRA  are the best

Absolutely correct!  To be honest I was only looking to inject a little humour into the forum (job done  😁).  I do not think for one moment that it will happen like that at all.  Most of us who have been here for the long-haul and watched them grow and develope as persons and as a couple, know full well, that they will do exactly as they want to, and to hell with what anybody else wants or thinks.  I mean for Christ's sake, they are Lesbians living in Russia.  It does not get much tougher than that, so you have to be strong and aloof.

For that single minded attitude I respect them and adore them. 

Subject now closed! 

• Like 4

Agree.  I think I've been around long enough for the long haul.  I championed them for years back on RLC, and I champion them here.  In fact, N&K are the ONLY reason I decided to come to VHTV.  They are absolutely fascinating individuals, and even more complex and captivating together.  And they make an incredible team when work needs to be done.  I guess that's why I get perturbed when others who have ZERO idea who these girls really are end up denigrating and dismissing them, because it's not fair to the girls.  And yes I acknowledge I could simply be smitten and naive, and I agree with @Le5b0 that they will do exactly whatever the hell they want to do, no matter what any of us think or say LOL.  But this is as real and honest as it gets here.  

Meanwhile, morning sex is the best sex.  😁 

morningsex.JPG

morningsex4.JPG

morningsex7.JPG

• Like 7

Nina was feeling a little frisky in the kitchen earlier.  Went to bed much later than Kira and woke her up for a little loving, 04:51. It was nice to see Kira getting some.  Then paid the price with a full-on Kira Onslaught once again.  AWESOME!

Nina feeling frisky.png

Nina feeling frisky2.png

Nina feeling frisky3.png

• Like 5

Totaly Deelightfull......What Fun !!......5am for them to have sex is Purrfect for me.....i'm usually alone now 6 pm - 8 pm for me.....

I can watch & Enjoy w/o interruption or distraction.....Kira is so delightfully thorough and Deep......I mean Deeep deep...

Yikes ! deep, How about G-spot deep ? It all makes my package tingle.....I'll be floppin' around on my mattress later.....

I flop around like a Dolphin for maximum effect...it works deelightfully.......

A thought...is this what Sushi does for them ? I might have to invest in Sushi.....Thank You N&K, 

• Like 4

LOL You took excellent snaps @Le5b0 - Kira's perfect breastusses are perfectly displayed.  Sooo yummy!  And then the "Onslaught" later LOL.  I am quite happy the dredds were removed and Kira is back to her natural hair.  

I AM curious as to what all of those pre-packed containers they received in the big "DAILY" boxes could be.  They were numbered on the package 1, 2, 3, 4.  Kira organized them by number (that's what she does) and shoved them in the freezer.  Is there a meal delivery service like Hello Fresh or Blue Apron in St P?  Kira loves to cook, so I wonder if she got a little burned out with cooking, and with ordering pizza-n-sushi every other weekend, and decided to try ready-mades.  I'm a big fan of Hello Fresh and Blue Apron here in the States.  

• Like 2

As far as I can tell, it looks like they are trying a more Organic approach.  Nina pulled a package down from the top shelf earlier, it looks like pre-packaged Bamboo shoots, or maybe cress.  The "Grow Food" packages do indeed look like pre-packaged organic foods.  Maybe someone can ask them this sometime?

Totally agree with the loss of the dredds, though this girl is so beautiful even they could not spoil that.  Then again, like you I'm totally biased.

Growing their own.png

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, West_California said:

Nina did some fancy Pupeteering in Kira's Love Spot.....Watching them twist, squirm, and twerk around makes Me want to Hang on Tightly...

Passionate ohhhs, ahhhs, & Daaaaasss. gives us the true voice of Passion....Well Done......😉

1bbbb14.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They can be quite expensive if you have them ship enough meals  for a week.

True, if you go with the full-on family option, but the 3 meals per week for 2 is not that expensive, actually cheaper than buying the same ingredients in a market (I did the math).  Also cheaper than a subscription to VHTV LOL.  Plus living where I live, in the middle of bumfucked Egypt, I can't get some of the rather exotic ingredients they include in the box.  Plus I can cancel future shipments on a monthly basis, when I know I'll be out on the road, and place an order when I know I'll be home.  It's quite convenient, at least for me.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1