Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 14

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Malia please stroke Leora bum crack she will love that.😍

She has been doing! Don't forget, Leora is still 'Occupied' so she can't get closer!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

It's often that the most subtle is the most telling. Now i could go into subtlety being missing recently, but that's another issue! What i mean is, tonight took me back to early summer, before men got in the way. Both of them tonight had a vibe of "I don't want to be anywhere else right now". Cuddling up, as if nothing else matters. Just little things, the touches and how they both had their eyes closed, despite the other not knowing this, being behind one another. Just wrapped up enjoying relaxing the other. No sex, nothing like that, just being next to them. Like it was months ago. I could see it, a small difference was there. And Leora certainly this week has paid a lot of attention in where her hands are! I'm sure now some 'Thoughts' have run through her head. And that's not something you act out, that's genuine. It's like saying "Can't be arsed seeing Him tonight, he can wait his turn, rather be at home with the wife!". As i say, nothing really sexual, but that didn't matter at all. It was the vibe that mattered. They still need each other, they want to be with each other. No one else there, no idiots, no fucking about.

And that is a beautiful sentiment.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

.....Oh and once again - What was it, third time attempt this week? - GOV tried but failed. Our girls never let go of top cam. Hey-Ho. Ha-Ha.