Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 14

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

On occasions absolutely!

What do they say, Good Things Come To Those Who Wait.....!

One hour of them playing with each other is worth the entire month sub for me! Couldn't care about anywhere else!

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh yes! Make them into another farce of a joke like GOV! Perfect! 🙄

Yeah go on girls, stop what you have chosen to do for yourselves and have to meet people you don't even know or heard of! All for the sake of.....What exactly?? Pffft.

In fact, i'm surprised that people want them to change at all, seeing as there is so much interest in GOV, especially last night - Can't see how some even knew what was going on over here.....🤨🤨

natürlichmöchte man beide mal sehen , wenn sie sich mal gegenseitig zum Ogasm bringen. Aber dennoch ist es langweilig, immer nur die gleichen Aktionen von beiden zu sehen. Selbst für L & Malia wäre eine Abwechslung mal gut. Zum Beispiel bei eine Party mit anderen. Wäre aber immer noch besser, als tgl die gleiche Schow zu sehen.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Peter Passauer said:

of course you would like to see both of them, if they bring each other to the Ogasm. But still it is boring to see only the same actions of both. Even for L & Malia, a change would be good. For example, at a party with others. But it would still be better than seeing the same shov.

To you it's boring. I accept your opinion, you are perfectly entitled.

To me it is not boring, it's superb. Always is and will be.

That is where we differ. And any party with others would be forced, staged and not what they want. They do what THEY want, so whatever you see is what they want to do. Simple. Not RLCs decision, nor should it ever be.

11 minutes ago, Peter Passauer said:

natürlichmöchte man beide mal sehen , wenn sie sich mal gegenseitig zum Ogasm bringen. Aber dennoch ist es langweilig, immer nur die gleichen Aktionen von beiden zu sehen. Selbst für L & Malia wäre eine Abwechslung mal gut. Zum Beispiel bei eine Party mit anderen. Wäre aber immer noch besser, als tgl die gleiche Schow zu sehen.

Many people just prefer to watch them live this isolated life in their apartment with no friends , no visitors , nobody ... except only one guy who entered the “Kingdom “ and he was immediately cursed 😂🤣

So , why should  they risk their popularity and the “ selling “ of themselves that they do perfectly to have one million comments here judging any other individual entering their “Kingdom“ that  90% will either be a slut ( if it is a girl ) , a moron or pussyboy ( if it is a man ) ... Nobody has a chance for a good comment  , the girls protect themselves like this and they just piss off people like you and me that we want them to act as normal people with social life in their apartment and not as programmed and schedule GOV in Prague , ready for one more clickbait show .

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many people just prefer to watch them live this isolated life in their apartment with no friends , no visitors , nobody ... except only one guy who entered the “Kingdom “ and he was immediately cursed 😂🤣

So , why should  they risk their popularity and the “ selling “ of themselves that they do perfectly to have one million comments here judging any other individual entering their “Kingdom“ that  90% will either be a slut ( if it is a girl ) , a moron or pussyboy ( if it is a man ) ... Nobody has a chance for a good comment  , the girls protect themselves like this and they just piss off people like you and me that we want them to act as normal people with social life in their apartment and not as programmed and schedule GOV in Prague , ready for one more clickbait show .

Natürlich entscheiden beide das selbst, wie weit sie gehen. Ich hab auch nie gesaht das irgendein Mädchen eine Schlampe ist. Ich sehe sie alle gern. Ich stehe aber dennoch eher auf Frauen mit Frauen als Frauen mit Männer. Aber das ist Geschmackssache. Dennoch ist das alles toll an zusehen.

Aber wenn wir mal ehrlich sind. Jeder meckert rum über Schwule, weil es eben 2 Männer sind- Bei 2 frauen sagt niemand was, also gegen Lesben- Warum nicht?

• Haha 1