US General Domestic Politics #3 Begins 01/25/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Five idiots who are almost as dumb as Gretchen Whitmer. I hope all five spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Gretch kicks ass!  I love that woman and what she's doing for Michigan.  You're butt-sore because she told Trump to get fucked.

• Like 2

Five idiots who are almost as dumb as Gretchen Whitmer. I hope all five spend the rest of their lives in prison.

if they make deals they will spend less time there. if dear leader's rioters make deals guess who will rot? your hero!

tenor (53).gif

tenor (54).gif

tenor (55).gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Gretch kicks ass!  I love that woman and what she's doing for Michigan.  You're butt-sore because she told Trump to get fucked.

Apparently you love dictators because that is how she rules. If she weren't so simple minded and incompetent she would be dangerous.

Apparently you love dictators because that is how she rules. If she weren't so simple minded and incompetent she would be dangerous.

She doesn't "rule" she advises.  And if more Michiganders would listen, we could get things all up and running again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

SUUUUUUUUUUUUre he did. lol 

damn! is there anything that you have actually seen in recent history? hint; trump saying something doesn't mean it has happened & trump saying that something didn't happen doesn't mean that it didn't happen. 30,000 lies & very little if any truth.

tenor (56).gif

tenor (57).gif

tenor (58).gif

• Like 1