US General Domestic Politics #3 Begins 01/25/21.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy traveled to Mar-a-Lago on Thursday, clearly desperate to get back in the good graces of the ex-president he once sharply criticized.Despite initially saying Donald...

He crawled back because he knows Republicans cannot win future congressional elections without the support of Donald Trump and Trump voters. 

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

During the 2012 election cycle I had a lot of fun with Mitt Romney before he eventually lost his presidential bid, strapped his dog to the roof of his car, and rode off into the sunset. I never hated Mitt. He just seemed...

Romney, the fool, actually believes he can be elected president in 2024. He hasn't figured out yet that at the end of his current term in the U.S. Senate his political career is over.  

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Chris Stirewalt, who was fired from his position as Fox News' political editor earlier this month, infuriated President Donald Trump and his allies when he called Arizona for Joe Biden on Election Night. For...

Good riddance to a Washington, D.C. establishment swamp dwelling political pundit. To Chris Stirewalt the political antics of Democrats and Republicans were just a big game without any concern of how they affect the lives of American citizens.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I'm in a Union, and I'm assigned to jobs when they open up.  Asshole.

So you are just a pawn of the liberal progressive system with no ability to take care of yourself? Democrats in Biden's Administration will make sure no jobs comparable to those of the Keystone Pipeline will ever open up for the laid off workers.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I'm in a Union, and I'm assigned to jobs when they open up.  Asshole.

You didn't need to tell us, we already guessed either that or college student.  Perhaps when they "de-list" your job, you will get one of those $15/hr jobs assembling solar panels.  

Republicans blast John Kerry for dismissing job losses (nypost.com)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Work 6 months per year and receive unemployment benefits the other 6 months, right?

Naw, pretty sure that he is a union steward or head.  He has a job for life as long as they dupe the membership into paying for his position.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do you lie about everything?  Previous to the pandemic we had one of the greatest U.S. economies in our history. And the economy has been on the way to a big recovery from the devastation caused by the pandemic. What has kept the economy from improving faster are the iron fisted economic lockdowns of Democrat governors.  In the area of the pipeline there are no labor jobs that pay comparable to what these people were earning from working on the pipeline. Some were making as much as $250,000/ year. Think they will make that stocking shelves at Walmart or flipping burgers at McDonalds? 

You don't understand basic economics.  So pipe down and let the adults discuss it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrats and the Chamber of Commerce want open borders so that the U.S. will have a steady supply of cheap labor to replace the cheap labor that a Republican president eliminated when he signed the Emancipation Proclamation.:dodgy:

You also don't understand basic immigration policies.  Again, let the adults talk.

• Like 1