US General Domestic Politics #3 Begins 01/25/21.

28 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Learn to read !! I wrote of a court and judgment of a court. Obviously, YOU feel guilty BEFORE the court judgment and defend yourself. This is an admission of guilt . I've been waiting for it. Thank you  😁

This has nothing to do with the long-dead people you mentioned. Your foster father Trump is a criminal - courts will find that out in the coming months. Trump will no doubt be condemned - and YOU are a follower and supporter of Trump. Your posts here prove that. How do you say? "Caught with - hung with". I pray for your soul! I am just a social person. In Christianity it says. "Love your enemies". I haven't been a Christian for 40 years - but I'm certainly more decent than some Christians.

Think Biden's people can put 74 million of us in prison?

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When transgenders begin winning gold medals at the Olympics I wonder if I will be charged with a hate crime if I bust out laughing when they step upon the podium to receive their medals.

Schwuler, rege Dich nicht künstlich auf. Lache über Dich und den perversen Trump. Irgendwann wirst Du aufhören zu lachen - dann kommt der bittere Ernst des Tages auf Dich zu. Dann wirst Du nur noch weinen - über Dein versautes Leben. Ok, jeder macht im Leben Fehler - aber Du erkennst die nicht. Damit kommst Du immer tiefer in den Strudel des Untergangs. Du willst Dir aber auch nicht helfen lassen. "Good bye Jonny      ". Du bist total verklemmt - und rechthaberisch. Wie viele Frauen sind Dir schon davon gelaufen ??? Geblieben ist Dir nur die arme Katze. Poste doch mal ein Bild von der Pussy !  Vielleicht ein Selfi mit Katze?? Das wäre doch toll.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Gay, don't get artificially upset. Laugh at you and the perverted Trump. At some point you will stop laughing - then the bitter seriousness of the day comes towards you. Then you will only cry - about your dirty life. Ok, everyone makes mistakes in life - but you don't recognize them. This will take you deeper and deeper into the vortex of doom. But you don't want to be helped either. "Good bye Jonny". You are totally uptight - and opinionated. How many women have you run away from? All you have left is the poor cat. Post a picture of the pussy! Maybe a selfi with a cat? That would be great.

Go sleep with your dead bird. The conversations you had with that parrot must have really been interesting. One bird brain speaking to another bird brain.:tongue:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Think Biden's people can put 74 million of us in prison?

74 Millionen ??? Träumer.  Über 50 Millionen der republikanischen Wähler haben inzwischen sicher erkannt das sie einem Scharlatan und egozentrischen Verbrecher auf den Leim gegangen sind - und verachten inzwischen diesen Trump. Seine Aktion vom 06.01.2021 war zu viel für intelligente Menschen. DU gehörst leider nicht dazu - irgendwie schade. Ich habe Dich einmal für intelligent gehalten. 😒

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Go sleep with your dead bird. The conversations you had with that parrot must have really been interesting. One bird brain speaking to another bird brain.:tongue:

Das Problem ist, Du hast wohl mehr Masse an Hirn - aber viel weniger Verstand als mein Graupapagei. Der war wirklich einmalig ! Der Mensch wird laut Religion immer als "Krönung der Schöpfung" deklariert. Du bist das beste Beispiel dafür das das Unsinn ist. Hunde riechen tausend mal besser als der Mensch, Schlangen können Temperaturunterschiede von 0,06 °C wahrnehmen, Fischadler erkennen einen Aal aus 3 km Entfernung - und nur den wollen sie, keinen anderen Fisch, Wale kommunizieren über mehr als 300 km, (trotz Störgeräusche von Schiffen), Fledermäuse bewegen sich durch Sonar mühelos in absoluter Dunkelheit, Haie gleiten mit ihrer Spezialhaut rasend schnell durch die Meere ..... soll ich weiter wissenschaftliche Fakten aufzählen ??

Was ist dagegen der Mensch ? Ein billiger Kompromiß,  der durch Dummheit seine eigene Lebensgrundlage zerstört - das würde kein Tier tun. Zusammen mit dem Hirn eines Spatzen, bleibt nur ein Haufen Müll übrig. Komme auf den Boden Baby und lasse Deine Überheblichkeit, Herr Lehrer ich weiß was. Du weißt gar nichts.

Zur Evolution: einige Reptilien und Vögel ( die gehören zur gleichen Familie !) waren die einzigen Lebewesen welche die Ur-Katastrophe überlebt haben. Alle Dinosaurier, Fische und andere Tiere starben - und geben uns heute Erdöl.

Ordne Dich mit Deinem Minihirn da mal richtig ein - selbst Fliegen und Wespen sind schlauer als Du kleiner Mensch. Weißt Du was Deine Katze über Dich denkt ??? Mein Papagei konnte das klar in Worten artikulieren.

• Like 1

Thank you California for this awesome Congresswoman.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Katie Porter on Friday published a damning report revealing the devastating effects of Big Pharma mergers and acquisitions on U.S...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

74 million ??? Dreamer. More than 50 million Republican voters have now surely recognized that they were caught by a charlatan and self-centered criminal - and now despise this Trump. His action on January 6th, 2021 was too much for intelligent people. Unfortunately, YOU are not one of them - kind of a shame. I once thought you were intelligent. 😒

"His action on January 6th,2021"?   All he did was give a speech.  The riot at the Capitol started while the speech was going on, and now it appears the attack was planned by wackos weeks before Jan.6.