B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (January)

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

because they saw it with their own eyes and thought damn she dont act like that for me,so maybe if B and A could watch them together it might change things or it could open more things still think its bullshit Martina and Nelly can have sex but for their men nothing 

You are right with the point of having the guys watch , on the other hand , from what we can see in front of the cameras , I think both Bogdan and Alberto are satisfied for the sex quality they have from their girls and maybe they don’t search for anything different  , I believe they just don’t feel so ☺️ But maybe I am wrong , in any case ( and again for what we see in front of cameras ) , I appreciate and admire both of them for their loyalty , especially Bogdan being surrounded by all those women and not even touching “ strangely “ any of them 

11 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

did you see any tongs or somewhat else it is to bring on new subs.

One reply is enough 😉

We saw her fingering her as they opened the door from the pantry / wash room. Plus they have had hot sex before on Megans bed so we know they want each other.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

One reply is enough 😉

We saw her fingering her as they opened the door from the pantry / wash room. Plus they have had hot sex before on Megans bed so we know they want each other.

think i might have upset him when i compaired him to Harley and he was flustered

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

One reply is enough 😉

and yes they were nude there was no thong