B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (January)

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i will cancel my sub again today i only resubbed the last couple of times when Martina was in B4 fooling around,so they hid it last night for whatever reason well im not waiting another month or month and a half for another visit 

She'll be back in twp days - with Alberto for a BBQ 😉 

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i will cancel my sub again today i only resubbed the last couple of times when Martina was in B4 fooling around,so they hid it last night for whatever reason well im not waiting another month or month and a half for another visit 

It was in the heat of the moment.. they started dancing close to each other and rubbing against each other, then some light kissing.. then some deep tongue kissing, then some people came into the kitchen and they startled and stopped, then Martina pulled Nelly back towards the fridge area where they continued to kiss and grab each other's tits, then Nelly opened the laundry room door and in they went.. almost an hour later, they emerged with their shorts off and put their shorts on by the pantries and Nelly's top was half off and her tit was visible.  While they were in the laundry room, Gina and Curly came into the kitchen and Megan too and tried to open the door to the laundry room..  The exercise room was free and there was no one there, they could have just run off there and given us all good show 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Then I hope you can save your money. 😉

The story between Nelly and Martina seems to have a real attraction between the girls, unlike the pseudo lesbian shows that RLC pulls off all the time. It is disappointing that this event took place hidden.o

Anyway, I find it strange that so many here seem to think an equivalent action by Bodgan would have to take place with a guy. Like it means less that Nelly has sex with others just because they are girls too. For Bodgan, as I estimate him, an equivalent action would be repeated meetings with onother girl away from Nelly including to have sex. I would really be interested to see if Nelly would just accept that. This whole one-sided open relationships seem more than strange to me.

Bogdan once did an erotic photo shoot with Efrim's wife Annabelle. It led to them (Bogdan and Annabelle) spending the night together on Bogdan's balcony (in his old apartment before the camera was installed).

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, mingo said:

It was in the heat of the moment.. they started dancing close to each other and rubbing against each other, then some light kissing.. then some deep tongue kissing, then some people came into the kitchen and they startled and stopped, then Martina pulled Nelly back towards the fridge area where they continued to kiss and grab each other's tits, then Nelly opened the laundry room door and in they went.. almost an hour later, they emerged with their shorts off and put their shorts on by the pantries and Nelly's top was half off and her tit was visible.  While they were in the laundry room, Gina and Curly came into the kitchen and Megan too and tried to open the door to the laundry room..  The exercise room was free and there was no one there, they could have just run off there and given us all good show 

hey  i understand how things went down and kinda defended them last night as to why it went down like it did ,but i really dont care it still pissed me off i only have resubed the last couple times just to see Martina in B4 i watch every day hoping for parties so she might come back then after all that waiting thats what we get,oh and i did cancel just a few minutes ago too but it runs to feb 20

want to hear a no shitter i just went to cancel my sub and found out they never canceled my 20 dollar account when i upgraded to the 45 they been charging me 65 a month last month and this one and after last night this is just another kick in the teeth