Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 15

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
26 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Di nuovo al telefono con Paul? 

Dal tono della voce di Leora sembra di sì. 

No it was You-Know-who, party pooping as ever.

11 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Three parties this week, involving 278 people, and at each one, they simply couldn't shift our girls from top spot! Then because of this, it's our fault here! 🤣 Must be why frustrations are taken out on us!

Not our fault GOV has become the Chocolate Fireguard of rlc!!😂

I have never taken any notice of where anyone is placed on the replay thumbs, I don't think it is of any relevance whatsoever....Some people hold them up like battle honours and get hysterical about them,quoting them as proof of popularity of the individual tenants...I honestly don't think the positioning of individuals is based on numbers.

Although some will dispute what I am saying, which is their prerogative, perhaps they can then explain why at this precise moment L & M only occupy one spot in the "top ten " and that is number 2 ? 🤔

My own thoughts have always been that they are only there as a guide to some of the popular scenarios that have taken place over the past twenty four hours and not a league table of achievements.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

😆 I forget sometimes! Mind you, there are phrases over here in the north, that mean nothing to those in the south! And this is just a couple of hundred miles apart! 😅

Are you a Scouser SG ?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have never taken any notice of where anyone is placed on the replay thumbs, I don't think it is of any relevance whatsoever....Some people hold them up like battle honours and get hysterical about them,quoting them as proof of popularity of the individual tenants...I honestly don't think the positioning of individuals is based on numbers.

Although some will dispute what I am saying, which is their prerogative, perhaps they can then explain why at this precise moment L & M only occupy one spot in the "top ten " and that is number 2 ? 🤔

My own thoughts have always been that they are only there as a guide to some of the popular scenarios that have taken place over the past twenty four hours and not a league table of achievements.

Ok.

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Are you a Scouser SG ?

NO.

8 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

talking about stalin , what he did for the country , then about putin . 

She has talked about most of the russian presidents since she got home..  🤪

She is an enormous admirer of Uncle Joe Stalin..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pepe said:

Spin it how ever you want. This is not the first time he's drug out this video claiming it's Leora hell it's not even the fifth time to brought out. 

Your remark about lying was not directed at him, it was directed at the person who told him. Spin that however you want. 

" Who ever told you that is lying " 

• Haha 1