Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 15

pulo filipe

46 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Your remark about lying was not directed at him, it was directed at the person who told him. Spin that however you want. 

" Who ever told you that is lying " 

Yes skunk, you really are a pathetic individual who can only respond to fact with trivial mocking...what a sad individual.

Let's see how you mock when I choose to publish the remarks of the real "Pepe ".....won't that be interesting to the forum to really know the truth behind the BS, and Leora.......Laugh that one of gutless one!😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes skunk, you really are a pathetic individual who can only respond to fact with trivial mocking...what a sad individual.

Let's see how you mock when I choose to publish the remarks of the real "Pepe ".....won't that be interesting to the forum to really know the truth behind the BS, and Leora.......Laugh that one of gutless one!😂

Do it!

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Do it!

Like I said " when I am ready " but in the meantime the majority of the forum know what a lying bullshitter you have been over the years.....😂

• Haha 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Like I said " when I am ready " but in the meantime the majority of the forum know what a lying bullshitter you have been over the years.....😂

You're number one on that front I don't even begin to compare to you 🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girl leora on the phone 

To Loverboy. Giggling all the way through.  Mr. Ideal. 🙄

See the change??

Great look for the day ahead.....

Then, literally 10 seconds later - Paul.

Baffling.