Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 15

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

even the empty LR has been in the top 10 since they left lol

Ah, but what does that tell you - People waiting for them to come home, or how lame and useless so many other places are nowadays eh?!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes, you joined CC's in 2015. So, I will guess, that you were watching Leora, and Paul , in 2015. You evidently did not pay attention then.ย 

Simply stated, the beautiful young lady, in that picture. IS NOT LEORA !ย  ย  ย  The archives section is there to be read,ย  Use It !!

If the woman at 02.25 is claimed to be her, i don't see any resemblance at all! Nothing like her! Totally different nose for a start.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

When the wannabe gatekeepers of the Leora thread tell someone go read a random page from a thread 6 years ago when some of yall can't even be bothered to read a page from this same thread 2 hours ago. Get fucking real.ย 

thank you we dont always see eye to eye but i owe you one

27 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora Study at the Russian military academyย 

Malia and Paul They also studied there at the military academy Rรบssaย 

so all these assholes that just knew it was not her and told me just how wrong i was and i didnt know what i was talking about can go fuck themselves

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so all these assholes that just knew it was not her and told me just how wrong i was and i didnt know what i was talking about can go fuck themselves

But that (Going to military academy) doesn't make it her does it? Get a side by side comparison from the first place, and to me they look nothing alike.

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

In some folks eyes I am probably classed as an asshole, but nevertheless.......It's not her !!๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

In some folks eyes I am probably classed as an asshole, but nevertheless.......It's not her !!๐Ÿ˜

It just isn't, is it?๐Ÿ˜€

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But that (Going to military academy) doesn't make it her does it? Get a side by side comparison from the first place, and to me they look nothing alike.

this is why i hate coming here you guys are fucking pathetic it was confirmed she was in the reserves and so was Paul so if you were mother Russia and you had to pick a face Leora's is a good one but this is not her okay

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, EMMETT111 said:

this is why i hate coming here you guys are fucking pathetic it was confirmed she was in the reserves and so was Paul so if you were mother Russia and you had to pick a face Leora's is a good one but this is not her okay

All i'm saying is, if that woman at 02.25 is claimed to be Leora, then i see no resemblance at all. If you do, fine! Only she can answer the question!