Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

WORD OF WARNING!!

All comments on pictures and videos on this page are now removed, as they are now supposed to go in the 'Comments' section instead, so this is why they will be removed as will this one be of course! But remember in future, otherwise you're just wasting your time writing.

WORD OF WARNING!!!!

Funny, slippery - as much as I am present in this thread, I managed to miss the exact information about what and where. I guess there are more like me, including the newcoming members. I understand how it goes now, I dont agree with it and dont really understand what's the point. I'll respect the rules exclusively out of respect to the mods to give them a break about having to deal with my posts moving them.

As for you - sorry, if I'm kind enough to inform guys about my actions saving them some other quality time which some might lack and the others obviously have - to much. 😉

Guest Slipper Guyquad
33 minutes ago, gogism said:

WORD OF WARNING!!!!

Funny, slippery - as much as I am present in this thread, I managed to miss the exact information about what and where. I guess there are more like me, including the newcoming members. I understand how it goes now, I dont agree with it and dont really understand what's the point. I'll respect the rules exclusively out of respect to the mods to give them a break about having to deal with my posts moving them.

As for you - sorry, if I'm kind enough to inform guys about my actions saving them some other quality time which some might lack and the others obviously have - to much. 😉

NO!! Hang on!! 'As for me'???? What????

The comments that are moved are ABOUT videos, not comments or a description on an actual upload, so what YOU write above or about a video is perfectly ok - It is when someone REPLIES to a post saying "Love that" or whatever, THAT is what is removed, and that is what the new 'Comments' section is for. So anyone uploading a video can write what they want in description, it is only when there are separate comments ABOUT an upload that is moved.

Why is it whenever i try to help, it only causes more trouble!! I have had enough!! I am treated like fucking dirt by so many here. WHY IS THIS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME!!!!!??????

PLEASE ADMIN - EXPLAIN THIS! I AM AT THE END.

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The comments that are moved are ABOUT videos, not comments or a description on an actual upload, so what YOU write above or about a video is perfectly ok - It is when someone REPLIES to a post saying "Love that" or whatever, THAT is what is removed, and that is what the new 'Comments' section is for. So anyone uploading a video can write what they want in description, it is only when there are separate comments ABOUT an upload that is moved.

Why is it whenever i try to help, it only causes more trouble!! I have had enough!! I am treated like fucking dirt by so many here. WHY IS THIS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME!!!!!??????

Whats up slip 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The member who uploads a video or picture can place a description in their post if they wish to do so. All others if they wish to quote a picture or video must be done in this topic.

Quoting is done quite easily.  On the left of the Quote Button is a (+)  click the (+) and then come to the topic that is meant for Quotes, place the mouse curser in the Quote Box. On the bottom right corner you'll see a box that shows Quote Post, click that and the Quote is inserted.  Then submit reply and it's done.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Yep i understood it already. That wasn't my point. I have been blamed simply for trying to help others who are still posting comments and therefore they are moved as they are in the wrong section now. Like it's my decision. But so be it. Everyone blame me.

18 hours ago, gogism said:

Another softy and short, hope not already posted... 😉

https://mab.to/cCffQZAIi

Then place your quote.  If any Quoting is done in a picture or video topic it will most likely be removed.

The GIF below shows how it's done for those who do not know how.  This Post is just an example and does not require a reply.

1180701610_GIF2021-02-094-10-08PM.gif.f9b81a3654195042109b40c073aeb888.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep i understood it already. That wasn't my point. I have been blamed simply for trying to help others who are still posting comments and therefore they are moved as they are in the wrong section now. Like it's my decision. But so be it. Everyone blame me. 

I'm the one who made the change so if anyone wants to argue and blame about the matter they can speak directly to me by use of Private Messaging (PM). 

It's self exclamatory in the very 1st Post of each Video & Picture Topics.