Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
32 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I meant to comment on this before. When I saw "Ta", I knew for sure (I think) that you're from the UK. I first heard that on a TV show I was watching on the BBC. I have a few friends from the VHTV forum who live in Britain and Scotland who told me it means "thanks" or "thank you". I don't know if its use is very widespread, but I don't know of other countries that use it. Maybe countries under, or formerly under, British rule, IDK. First time I've ever seen it used on this site, though.

It's a word used everywhere in the UK, can be extended to, as in 'Ta very much'. In fact we say a lot instead of thank you! Ta, Cheers, even Nice One. That's not enough though if you are part Irish, it's Thanks A Million! There are words in every day use in one part of the country that are never used in another, for example up north, we say 'Aye' (sounds same as Eye) and Ney, instead of Yes and No. These will not be heard at all down south! Especially in that London, where all the posh sods are.......Wait for it....

4 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

I'm curious as to why there's a Voyeurhouse watermark across the bottom of the RLC video.  Big sucker, too.

I forgot to say it's because that's the name of the site it came from. They also aggregate voyeurhouse videos. Some places collect videos from other sites, as well, like chaturbate, camarads, etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's a word used everywhere in the UK, can be extended to, as in 'Ta very much'. In fact we say a lot instead of thank you! Ta, Cheers, even Nice One. That's not enough though if you are part Irish, it's Thanks A Million! There are words in every day use in one part of the country that are never used in another, for example up north, we say 'Aye' (sounds same as Eye) and Ney, instead of Yes and No. These will not be heard at all down south! Especially in that London, where all the posh sods are.......Wait for it....

Thanks for the info. Are you talking about northern England or Scotland? 'Aye' and 'Ney' sound more like Scottish terms. BTW, what am I waiting for?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Thanks for the info. Are you talking about northern England or Scotland? 'Aye' and 'Ney' sound more like Scottish terms. BTW, what am I waiting for?

Northern England. Aye is said up in Scotland too, Ney is actually pronounced differently depending on which area, one will say it like as in day, while others say it like as in weigh. No, your not waiting, i was referring to some members from the Capital, who will pick up on my north/south divide comment....😄

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

POSH !!  Are you sure SG, the majority of " Londoners " or Cockneys I grew up with didn't have a pot to piss in, arse hanging out our trousers, carboard in our shoes to cover the holes in the soles and bread and dripping to eat.......Hardly posh mate were we?

It's not my London anymore, been overrun by unchecked immigration sadly. Cockneys ( born within the sound of Bow bells ) nowadays are born wearing a turban or carrying a prayer mat.

But we still cherish our own language ( rhyming slang ) but that's all that's left of real London. 

You can take a man out of London, but you can never take London out of the man.🙂

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

POSH !!  Are you sure SG, the majority of " Londoners " or Cockneys I grew up with didn't have a pot to piss in, arse hanging out our trousers, carboard in our shoes to cover the holes in the soles and bread and dripping to eat.......Hardly posh mate were we?

I know. It was a joke.

6 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Northern England. Aye is said up in Scotland too, Ney is actually pronounced differently depending on which area, one will say it like as in day, while others say it like as in weigh. No, your not waiting, i was referring to some members from the Capital, who will pick up on my north/south divide comment....😄

Thanks, but I'm a bit confused. To me, 'day' and 'weigh' sound exactly the same, as in 'way'.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Thanks, but I'm a bit confused. To me, 'day' and 'weigh' sound exactly the same, as in 'way'.

Actually, i'm not surprised! Ok, think of one way, as all straight A sound, like Daaaaaaay. As it should sound to anyone.

Then the other, emphasises the Y at the end, and the A sounds more like an E. So it goes Neh-yyyyyy.

14 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know. It was a joke.

I'm a Swedish Tree Squirrel. There are no such things as Jokes for us. There are only Yokes.

(oh-oh... I'm off topic for an L&M thread. This happens every time RLC gets slow. I promise to ban myself tomorrow. Really.)

L&M.jpg

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm a Swedish Tree Squirrel. There are no such things as Jokes for us. There are only Yokes.

(oh-oh... I'm off topic for an L&M thread. This happens every time RLC gets slow. I promise to ban myself tomorrow. Really.)

L&M.jpg

L&M Smokes! Brilliant! Well, they certainly are on fire on some nights.....😄

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

L&M Smokes! Brilliant! Well, they certainly are on fire on some nights.....😄

Yes, sometimes they're smokin' hot! Leora and Malia are really cool chicks to have around on RLC.

But I'll watch out. Those could be serious insults in some languages. And for other people, it could just turn their brains into mind pretzels.

😵

• Haha 2