Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

To quote a post from one topic, e.g. a video topic, and move it to another topic, e.g. a comment topic, click the '+' under the post. Go to the second topic and click on 'Quote 1 Post' in the bottom right of the screen. Then type your comment. If you don't see that button, refresh the page, it will show up.

This is called multi-quoting and you can carry over as many posts as you need, to a second topic. The number on the button will reflect the number of posts you multi-quoted.

I hope that's helpful.

30 minutes ago, TheDude212 said:

remember the good old days when people uploaded videos 5 minutes after the deed? 😕

Untitled.png

Coming soon.. without any annoying watermarks.

Sappi che se ti cancellano l'account tu per me sei un eroe. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TheDude212 said:

Since I've already banned myself a few days ago, enjoy.

https://mab.to/73c9x2GpN

P.S

If I find this shit on hotscopes with big ass watermarks on it I'm not posting anything else but photos ever again.

Various 3rd party sites upload many videos 1-5 days after the 'event' occurred.  No doubt if they are not owned by RLC, RLC has significant influence on what gets posted.  I believe that's called an 'arrangement'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Howard....interesting thought.  RLC working with 3rd party sites, controlling what gets posted, for how long. Kitty, and Linda.....OK, but absolutely no Martina+Nelly.

Not implausible at all.

• Confused 1