Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

29 minutes ago, Cabal said:

Leora and Paul please

Those are harder to come by. Even if the thumbnail is visible, usually the video itself has been deleted. if I find any, I'll see if I can get them. Remember, though, they have to be posted in the old apt topic.

Also, try to remember to post comments in this topic, instead of the video topic. New rule. Just click the '+' under the post in the video topic, then come here and click on 'Quote 1 Post' in the bottom right corner of the screen. If you don't see the 'Quote 1 Post' button, just refresh the page, it'll show up.

34 minutes ago, i a said:

Super letsdothis . Ich

Much appreciated.

Try to remember to post comments in this topic. New rule. Just click the '+' under the post in the video topic, then come here and click on 'Quote 1 Post' in the bottom right corner of the screen. If you don't see the 'Quote 1 Post' button, just refresh the page, it'll show up.

To quote a post from one topic, e.g. a video topic, and move it to another topic, e.g. a comment topic, click the '+' under the post. Go to the second topic and click on 'Quote 1 Post' in the bottom right of the screen. Then type your comment. If you don't see that button, refresh the page, it will show up.

This is called multi-quoting and you can carry over as many posts as you need, to a second topic. The number on the button will reflect the number of posts you multi-quoted.

I hope that's helpful.