Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Yep i understood it already. That wasn't my point. I have been blamed simply for trying to help others who are still posting comments and therefore they are moved as they are in the wrong section now. Like it's my decision. But so be it. Everyone blame me.

18 hours ago, gogism said:

Another softy and short, hope not already posted... 😉

https://mab.to/cCffQZAIi

Then place your quote.  If any Quoting is done in a picture or video topic it will most likely be removed.

The GIF below shows how it's done for those who do not know how.  This Post is just an example and does not require a reply.

1180701610_GIF2021-02-094-10-08PM.gif.f9b81a3654195042109b40c073aeb888.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep i understood it already. That wasn't my point. I have been blamed simply for trying to help others who are still posting comments and therefore they are moved as they are in the wrong section now. Like it's my decision. But so be it. Everyone blame me. 

I'm the one who made the change so if anyone wants to argue and blame about the matter they can speak directly to me by use of Private Messaging (PM). 

It's self exclamatory in the very 1st Post of each Video & Picture Topics.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I see that there is now a huge watermark on the hotscopes videos, that must be a recent addition. Not at all annoying of course 😠

The latest thing seems to be one of them laying in bed on her stomach with her face in the other's lap.  It's a path toward one going down on the other.  It may be coming guys, although it will likely take months. 

From what I've seen, it seems that Malia would be into it, but I don't think Leora would, even though she seems to enjoy the taste of pussy.  My impression is she's not into women; just herself followed by guys (one in particular).

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

The latest thing seems to be one of them laying in bed on her stomach with her face in the other's lap.  It's a path toward one going down on the other.  It may be coming guys, although it will likely take months. 

From what I've seen, it seems that Malia would be into it, but I don't think Leora would, even though she seems to enjoy the taste of pussy.  My impression is she's not into women; just herself followed by guys (one in particular).

I hear you! However.....Me thinks that while Malia may have had a bit of prior experience in the field, it's Leora who is the one who is quite Bi-curious now, certainly more recently, she definitely enjoys what she is getting from it, and if you watch, she pays close attention to what her own hand is doing when playing with Malia more than before. Like the thought has run through her head more than once of "I wonder, what will it be like...."

I am not kidding myself, for anything like that to happen would be a miracle (as much i would love to see it), but from what we have seen even in just the last couple of months (toys, then used mutually), i wouldn't say it's totally out of the question anymore. And i bet she'd love it. They may have to get drunk first though!

However - Is that, along with making out, taking it across the boundary line, from innocent 'Fun' into actual emotion/lover territory? Most likely why it hasn't happened. She isn't lesbian, may not be into women as partners, that doesn't mean however she doesn't enjoy the physicality of it, and she can very easily be into just the one woman. It's only happened as it's Malia, wouldn't happen with someone else.

Beobachte Leora auch schon ein paar Jahre... Sie mag es immer mehr auch ihren eigenen Saft von ihren Fingern oder ihren Vibratoren abzulecken. Denke mal, wenn sie einmal den Saft von Malia geschmeckt hat das sie dann auch darauf Lust bekommt, 😏

9 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

However - Is that, along with making out, taking it across the boundary line, from innocent 'Fun' into actual emotion/lover territory? Most likely why it hasn't happened. She isn't lesbian, may not be into women as partners, that doesn't mean however she doesn't enjoy the physicality of it, and she can very easily be into just the one woman. It's only happened as it's Malia, wouldn't happen with someone else.

Sono d'accordo con quasi tutto tranne l'ultima parte. 

E chiaro che Leora NON È INTERESSATA A STARE CON UNA DONNA, chiunque sia.

Leora e Malia probabilmente si conoscono da anni ormai, se provavano qualcosa l'uno per l'altra starebbero in una relazione di coppia invece sono sempre rimaste migliori amiche. Tra loro due non ci sarà mai una vera relazione lesbica fino a quando avranno altre relazioni fuori da RLC come c'è adesso, per questo fanno sempre le stesse cose.