US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why so unhappy? You Democrats now control everything. Now show us all the great things you are going to do for the American people besides destroying jobs and women's sports.

i'm fairly happy since dildohead is no longer in washington. but i'll be really happy when the trails start.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You just described yourself, O_U812  and the diabolical strategy of ANTIFA and BLM. 

so original you are NOT ! you really should be getting your prison visitor pass & stocking up on tissues. you'll be crying a lot very soon starting with the impeachment trial. all of your fantasies will soon go up in flames.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

so original you are NOT ! you really should be getting your prison visitor pass & stocking up on tissues. you'll be crying a lot very soon starting with the impeachment trial. all of your fantasies will soon go up in flames.

The impeachment trial is a fantasy since it is totally unconstitutional.

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Were you conceived by two men or two women

you just can't stop showing your prejudice against anyone that doesn't bow down to your bigoted views. be careful who you insult. they might not be as far away from you as i am.

Just now, golfer06 said:

you just can't stop showing your prejudice against anyone that doesn't bow down to your bigoted views. be careful who you insult. they might not be as far away from you as i am.

I'm easy to find, I'm always wearing a MAGA hat in the city of M I A M I

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And how happy will you be when Donald Trump is acquitted again?:tongue:

dream on moron. he is guilty of everything that is written about him 100 times over. by the way why did he hide his tax records & fire all of the inspector generals among others? because he is innocent? you should have applied for the job of defending him since you are among the few that are stupid enough to ignore reality about the criminal traitor.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

But you have no problem calling American citizens traitors. That's not an insult?:huh:

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

dream on moron. he is guilty of everything that is written about him 100 times over. by the way why did he hide his tax records & fire all of the inspector generals among others? because he is innocent? you should have applied for the job of defending him since you are among the few that are stupid enough to ignore reality about the criminal traitor.

Keep displaying your enraged insanity for everyone to see. Your rants are becoming very comical. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1