US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

how is life in the maga cult these days? in case you were asleep with the rest of your pals hillary conceded the 2016 election to mushroom dick the next day. and russian collusion was proved but completely ignored by moscow mitch & the rest of the republicans. anyway you should get in line behind ridge & star for your prison visitor pass.

Hillary to this very day has never accepted that Donald Trump was elected president in 2016. She called him an illegitimate president almost every time she spoke about President Trump.

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Hillary to this very day has never accepted that Donald Trump was elected president in 2016. She called him an illegitimate president almost every time she spoke about President Trump.

no. she called him totally unqualified which is an understatement. you on the other hand think that he can do no wrong which just adds on to your record of stupidity.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no. she called him totally unqualified which is an understatement. you on the other hand think that he can do no wrong which just adds on to your record of stupidity.

Lie is all you ever do.  Hillary definitely said that President Trump was an illegitimate president numerous times.

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrats control the House, Senate, and the Presidency and Golfer and O_U812 are still in a state of rage. If Trump were still president I hate to think of how totally angry and mentally unhinged they would be.

talking about your unhinged dear leader again i see. he won't be happy with you. luckily he lost twitter so you won't be able to read all of the bad names he has been calling you.

Just now, golfer06 said:

we already know what a bigot you are. we didn't need another of you stupid nonsense cartoons to tell us that.

Since you can't tell the difference between a woman & a man maybe you need to retake a biology class in middle school

Just now, golfer06 said:

we already know what a bigot you are. we didn't need another of you stupid nonsense cartoons to tell us that.

Why so unhappy? You Democrats now control everything. Now show us all the great things you are going to do for the American people besides destroying jobs and women's sports.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Lie is all you ever do.  Hillary definitely said that President Trump was an illegitimate president numerous times.

you only hear what you want to hear. and if you don't hear what you want to hear you make something up. don't you think that i know how you & the cult operate by now?

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Since you can't tell the difference between a woman & a man maybe you need to retake a biology class in middle school

as soon as you go to charm school to learn how to respect people. but i won't hold my breath waiting for you to act like a civilized human.

Just now, golfer06 said:

you only hear what you want to hear. and if you don't hear what you want to hear you make something up. don't you think that i know how you & the cult operate by now?

You just described yourself, O_U812  and the diabolical strategy of ANTIFA and BLM.