Mirukawa & Dantez

2 hours ago, hexagon said:

How do i make the forum always show text in english?

I right click on the topic ...choose translate to english....wait a bit and viola...sometimes it changes the next comments as well 

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

I use Firefox... is that only available with Chrome or Edge?

well??? i use edge..... i  also  keep an extra page open for Google translation only... bit of a hassle as well so I am selective,,, only if the topic is hot and about the action not nonsense arguments or speculations,,,, and I know the members that I jist don't bother...... let me know if you find a better solution 

Firefox has a "Google Translate Now" add-on, where you just have to select the text and hit a button on the toolbar.  It will open the Google Translate page with the selected text already translated.  I was hoping for more of a popup feature that didn't require a new page to open, but this is simple enough.  At least this way I don't have to keep the translate page open or copy/paste the text.

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

The fact that L&Z's apartment CLOSED so abruptly may be due to all of the theft by the guest.  Police may have shut it down, or RLC quickly shut it down for legal issues.

i believe FG is likely the reason ...break and enter is a serious crime...... noise complaints you get a number of warnings and can fix that with a warnings of evictions Not punted your 1st month for noise.... I'm sure RLC flipped out after the comments, complaints and therefore their LIABILITY!!!! what if Fuckstick FG fell off balcony and died ...think about LIABILITY  BAD PRESS  ETC THAT WOULD FALL ON RLC ..... not worth it to risk this couple and their judgement   

see ya wouldn't want to be ya 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

SHE HAS A NICE SLENDER, FIT BODY, TINY BLACK PANTIES...   and Dantez the lucky fucker has 2 pussies in the apt..... ........ 

There are 2 women in that apartment??  Is the second another "guest", since she's not in the listing?

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

There are 2 women in that apartment??  Is the second another "guest", since she's not in the listing?

you will eventually see the other Pussy... be patient and if it's a star little Pussy it probably should get on the listing  

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

you will eventually see the other Pussy... be patient and if it's a star little Pussy it probably should get on the listing  

they have a cat...................la chat ..... la pussy

• Haha 2