Mirukawa & Dantez

Hallo

Schauen Sie heute Cam 10 um 11Uhr 08. Dann sehen sie für welchen Job, Miru sich Sachen kauft

Denn in der Wohnung trägt sie es nicht. Und alte Leute wird sie damit auch nicht pflegen.

Ich hoffe sie wissen jetzt welchen Nebenjob Miru hat.

Bis später

• Like 1

Very strange this test and trial of clothes before putting in the suitcase . Interesting to see what’s going to happen or it is just clothes that will be stored so as there’s space for spring / summer feeling wardrobe 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Very strange this trat and trial of clothes before putting in the suitcase . Interesting to see what’s going to happen or it is just clothes that will be stored so as there’s space for spring / summer feeling wardrobe 

She took pictures of a lot of clothes, so it smacks of sales on Vinted :biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Matzing said:

Bonjour

Dantez hat die Wohnung um 18 Uhr 50 verlassen,

Miru verließ die Wohnung gegen 19 Uhr 40. Sie steckte Kondome in ihrer Manteltasche auf den Flur.

Sie macht sich einen schönen Abend und Nacht ohne Dantez.

Si elle et parti avec des préservatifs cela devient suspect il y a des chances pour qu'elle prenne des précautions en cas de flirt a l'extérieur je ne vois pas d'autres explications

If she and left with condoms it becomes suspicious there is a chance that she will take precautions in case of flirtation outside I see no other explanation

23 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

If she and left with condoms it becomes suspicious there is a chance that she will take precautions in case of flirtation outside I see no other explanation

Or she is just meeting up with him later on and they staying with friends. 🙂   Time may tell. Esp if one of them comes home alone.

Where is the dog? if he has been left home alone  presumably one will come back or he will have pee'd and pooped in the apartment. 

2 hours ago, Matzing said:

Hallo

Dantez hat die Wohnung um 18 Uhr 50 verlassen,

Miru verließ die Wohnung gegen 19 Uhr 40. Sie steckte Kondome in ihrer Manteltasche auf den Flur.

Sie macht sich einen schönen Abend und Nacht ohne Dantez.

Are you telling us that she left to join Dantez and that she is far-sighted 🙂

On 3/25/2021 at 11:04 PM, pifflebunk said:

They had a big clean up in the kitchen and lounge today as well, hope they are not packing up and moving out. Must admit that was my first thought,  hope I'm wrong.

The sooner they move out, the sooner RLC can use the money to find a better apartment with better people. This place is jinxed.

• Sad 1