B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Noldus

Just now, wooders78 said:

and the one where bogdan stepped in to stop him dragging amira off the kitchen island

He knows he has been shit .. but he will never admit because he wants to feel superior than the Russian company .. that’s what I think 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He knows he has been shit .. but he will never admit because he wants to feel superior than the Russian company .. that’s what I think 

which makes him an even bigger dickhead, they dont get invited to B4 or B2 unless its by monica

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it happens whenever amira is there

I think whenever many girls around , he goes to full Casanova mode that he can impress them all ..the result is that he loses even the ones that they kind enjoy his company .. today’s aftermath is the biggest example i think .. as was said , his two big desires ( Amira and Monica ) were there at the same time .. he then felt the “ acceptance “ from Pam also and he was in the clouds 😂🤣At the end , he lost all.. whoever wants it all , at the  end loses also the few 

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

That one too. 😂  Unfortunately is was overshadowed by Taylor's behavior that night.

He was still terrible with his actions and Taylor was just an addition to an already disaster evening of how it developed 

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

which makes him an even bigger dickhead, they dont get invited to B4 or B2 unless its by monica

I think also Carlos has had many talks with Claire that he hates everyone except Sera and Monica ... that’s why he hardly ever appears anywhere