B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC used to be pretty good with real life on camera. The money was for the residents to do what they would have done anyway, but in front of the camera. An insight into the private lives of the residents.

Paying people to do something they would never do otherwise, like all the bullshit events in B5 for example. That's just plain wrong.

Wouldn't you have more fun seeing Monica do something she really wants to do?

I wish I had a £ for every time you posted this comment...I'd be in Dubai now with some of the Ex RLC girls...:biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

All this would also work without these shows, if RLC would only set on people who really go along with the idea of the project, as it was consistently the case once.

The shows are not necessary, it needs real life.

You seem to know their business better than they do.  Are you willing to compensate them when they start losing revenue?

Just now, wooders78 said:

why do B5 tenants think its a brothel and only whores visit there

I think both couples are aware of the bonuses for extras ( threesomes and so on ) and they , at least L&A in the beginning , were willing to go for it a certain level because they kind of sharing open relationships . But Carlos’s behavior and Loraine’s  restrictions have not made anything possible like this .. In a deeper conclusion , I think the girls go there because it is fun company amongst them , they don’t want to spend much money transportation to go to the villa and B1 girls , well , they are two locals and maybe not always available to visit there ( having shown also that they aren’t into shows ) 

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

and monica stayed fully clothed

And poor Radi stuck with L&A.  You notice she got out of there pretty early the next morning.

And Monica liked it so much so repeated it again in B1 with Sera the next night. 😄

Just now, Lurkker said:

You seem to know their business better than they do.  Are you willing to compensate them when they start losing revenue?

RLC has been on an almost constant downward trend with the ratings since the loss of the russian apartments.

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i will be surprised if A&P vist again so monica has no competition

Pam liked Carlos , that’s what i believe .. they will be back 😉 B5 brings money at each and every  visit 😂🤣

I can’t understand how Amira hasn’t found  any he so far by the way .. the daily hang out with Amalia and the connections of her BF , could easily lead to dates  and so on .. of course , maybe she doesn’t want to commit herself to someone so she doesn’t develop feelings that she will make it difficult for her when the time to leave Barcelona arrives . 

Just now, wooders78 said:

some girls put dignity before cash

This is a big topic speaking about dignity when they all participate at a site covering each and every step of their 24 hours lives with cameras