B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I can’t understand how Amira hasn’t found  any he so far by the way .. the daily hang out with Amalia and the connections of her BF , could easily lead to dates  and so on .. of course , maybe she doesn’t want to commit herself to someone so she doesn’t develop feelings that she will make it difficult for her when the time to leave Barcelona arrives . 

maybe coz she has a bf back home

Just now, wooders78 said:

maybe coz she has a bf back home

I haven’t figured this out to be honest .. no video chats or long voice calls .. perhaps of course she wants also to be single ☺️

Just now, Kingbanks said:

what is the record ?

maybe they ran home from carlos😂

It was less than 10 minutes , I think we are used to around 15 when they move back and forth to the respecting apartments .. Carlos might be the reason they didn’t spend the night sleeping on the couch 😆

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I haven’t figured this out to be honest .. no video chats or long voice calls .. perhaps of course she wants also to be single ☺️

she speaks to him in italian, have u not seen her on the phone at the muted places balcony, bathroom, even outside

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It was less than 10 minutes , I think we are used to around 15 when they move back and forth to the respecting apartments .. Carlos might be the reason they didn’t spend the night sleeping on the couch 😆

i said earlier they were waiting for an uber

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

but some like to be treated better than they do at B5

My comment for this is simple ... you don’t want to do anything , you just show it by not participating at anything . Wear the clothes when everyone is half naked , don’t make dildo bate shows , just act like being “ shy “ exposing yourself on cameras .. the only “ normal “ thing since they want to put dignity it is just not to have a job required to be exposed on cameras 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

My comment for this is simple ... you don’t want to do anything , you just show it by not participating at anything . Wear the clothes when everyone is half naked , don’t make dildo bate shows , just act like being “ shy “ exposing yourself on cameras .. the only “ normal “ thing since they want to put dignity it is just not to have a job required to be exposed on cameras 

maybe some draw the line at having sleazy guys touching them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

amira just treated herself very nicely with her toy