CrazyCash

Ceby

I wanted to know if I watch broadcasts in crazy cash, and I think is it worth investing money there?  Although the girls are relatively inexpensively ready to undress, you would understand, there are mostly Russian girls, but there are girls from other countries.  Confused that there is an application and can be downloaded from Google play.  Please express your opinion.  And so that you better understand what it is about, I will leave you a link with this project. CrazyCash

I saw it today for the first time. 

My advice? Stay away, for your own safety and the safety of your credit card. NO ONE, works for free and what they want to charge works out to pennies per minute. Granted, there may be 1000 people watching and 'donating' at the same time, so the money may not be bad. I don't give credit/debit cards to any 'fly-by-night', outfit on the Internet. I work for my money. They are mostly just scammers.

But this turns out to be a kind of webcam, I read the information that the company seems to be good, those who stream receive money, and theft from cards was not noticed, especially since you need an SMS from the bank to make the transaction go through

22 minutes ago, Ceby said:

But this turns out to be a kind of webcam, I read the information that the company seems to be good, those who stream receive money, and theft from cards was not noticed, especially since you need an SMS from the bank to make the transaction go through

I'd just watch for free and let all the others pay.  I'm a cheap bastard.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2