Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 18

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He's looking for money or wanting to know when his next conjugal visit is.

Well if she gives him money, if that is what he asks for, who's fault is it eh?!

Pepe.

Regarding your remark:   I got a pm from a mod they told me who you where. So now we have been introduced. 

Having been in touch with admin a moderator has assured me that you are lying, obviously why you decided to remove your original posting was it?

I don't understand what I have done to offend you, obviously you are troubled by something, perhaps it's an alpha male situation, someone new has dared to wander onto your territory, don't get yourself all lathered up sir, I am not a threat to you in any shape or form, I only wanted to be included in the forum, is this a problem for you?

I treat everyone with respect and expect the same in return, if you find you can't do likewise then be like a man and give your reasons why, perhaps then we can rectify the problem.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, LearyM said:
Pepe.

Regarding your remark:   I got a pm from a mod they told me who you where. So now we have been introduced. 

Having been in touch with admin a moderator has assured me that you are lying, obviously why you decided to remove your original posting was it?

I don't understand what I have done to offend you, obviously you are troubled by something, perhaps it's an alpha male situation, someone new has dared to wander onto your territory, don't get yourself all lathered up sir, I am not a threat to you in any shape or form, I only wanted to be included in the forum, is this a problem for you?

I treat everyone with respect and expect the same in return, if you find you can't do likewise then be like a man and give your reasons why, perhaps then we can rectify the problem.

This is the L&M thread here not the Dr. Phil show. If you want to talk about the girls go ahead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, LearyM said:
Pepe.

18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

This is the L&M thread here not the Dr. Phil show. If you want to talk about the girls go ahead.

I am only going to say this once.  Knock it off.   If you can't find peace and harmony with one another than add each other to the respective Ignore Lists and each won't see what the other is posting.  It's time this Bullshit comes to an end.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I am only going to say this once.  Knock it off.   If you can't find peace and harmony with one another than add each other to the respective Ignore Lists and each won't see what the other is posting.  It's time this Bullshit comes to an end.

From my perspective there is only one person being antagonistic,and it certainly isn't me.

Perhaps if he had been spoken to in the past from what I can see, then he might not have been bitch slapped last week by the other gentleman.

Image result for bitch slapped

• Like 1
  • Haha 2