B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

However if you live with said cameras for lengthy periods of time  you might get desensitized and forget they are in play as you go about your daily life .... I bet that goes on in these long time inhabitants ????

Agreed they know the environment they are in but would forget more times than one would expect...( this innocent nudity)... but any showtime time or deliberate party nonsense they know the pay meter is running 

I would say the bonus list is not the same for all apartments (if available to the couples apartments at all).  If the bonus list is the same for all, it'll be showtime everywhere.  Everyone loves to make money.

42 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

well no need for any of these folks to be so obsessed about all that??? I'm sure by the looks on their faces they aren;t deeply concerned about market share etc.... 

rent is paid. and I'm sure there are safeguards in place to give time  to get ones business in order .... .. and if it's over (and everyone knows ya gotta go sometime (and that plan is what is more likely on their mind  (in general and during covid times ) so whenever it's over you just move along... go home, no worries ... back to, ironically Real Life  

I thought someone said they move on to the next circuit -Dubai 🤣

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

The garage has evolved.  It now is supplied with snacks and alcohol.  Soon there will be days where we see no one.

In this gossipy world (tenants not us )..of cameras and girls do judge and esp. if you have a husband you are ? "cheating "???  on  (the gossip is loss of respect for Bog in front of girls and us idiots other side of camera world ??  this garage comes in handy for a finger filled, affair and of course other nefarious things that need to be seriously away from Cameras ... evidence and jail... things .... so I equate it to similar as time away from villa for personal business... Paying customers have JJUST got to deal with it .... Right  

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

In this gossipy world (tenants not us )..of cameras and girls do judge and esp. if you have a husband you are ? "cheating "???  on  (the gossip is loss of respect for Bog in front of girls and us idiots other side of camera world ??  this garage comes in handy for a finger filled, affair and of course other nefarious things that need to be seriously away from Cameras ... evidence and jail... things .... so I equate it to similar as time away from villa for personal business... Paying customers have JJUST got to deal with it .... Right  

Don't mess with my fun!

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I would say the bonus list is not the same for all apartments (if available to the couples apartments at all).  If the bonus list is the same for all, it'll be showtime everywhere.  Everyone loves to make money.

yup...no one is naive in this show ...  similar to a stripper ...they know why I'm sitting front row ....

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

You have your flashlight?

I love how you think !!!  LMFAO   

now with my eyes I wonder if she would find  it inappropriate if I brought my Magnifying glass??