B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

Just now, misterme said:

Could be a coincidence but the kitchen empties ... I'll be off as well have a nice life Curly 🤑

Gina went and got him after the girls cleared the kitchen.  She must know they don't want to be around him.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Gina went and got him after the girls cleared the kitchen.  She must know they don't want to be around him.

They're all very friendly towards him. What makes you think they don't like him?:confused:

Edited by rosey 1
omitted a letter
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I don't think any of them are bothered he's there. They just don't walk around half naked when he is there. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't think any of them are bothered he's there. There just don't walk around half naked when he is there. 🙂 

I  think that if Nelly didn't want him there ... he wouldn't be there. I'm almost certain that she knew that he would be coming with Gina.

if I had to come up with a crazy theory, I would be tempted to say that Cesar left his apartment for Luna and Zac until rlc found a new apartment for them and that is why he is almost at B4 every night since then

But if it is, it's just because Gina wants him near her instead of wandering around with other girls 🤣

• Like 1