Isabel & Marcelo Videos - Split #2

Yeah I remember back then also..I was the remote control  :P

yes sir Pepe, lol i should have remembered that one cause that's how i got a lot of my exercise.when i grew up and had kid's they had invented the remote control (dam it)  :(  i was wanting to set in my favorite chair and tell my kid's "quote" go change the channel.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BJon

yes sir Pepe, lol i should have remembered that one cause that's how i got a lot of my exercise.when i grew up and had kid's they had invented the remote control (dam it)  :(  i was wanting to set in my favorite chair and tell my kid's "quote" go change the channel.

Did you ever have to be the rabbit ears or hold them to get better reception? How many of the younger generation even knows what they are?

Laugh. I have them now. ComCast raised their rates to $175/month and I told them to pull the plug. My next door neighbor had a huge fringe type antenna just laying against the fence. I put it up on my old 12' dish pole, ran the wire through the attic and piped it into the house.

I have 68 Channels all in crystal clear HD for nothing. I kept the ComCast cable for Internet only. Even that is $50 a month. Friggin thieves.

Did you ever have to be the rabbit ears or hold them to get better reception? How many of the younger generation even knows what they are?

i didn't go so far as to hold them but a good old nail held them for me.i remember i bought a cheap[i'm talking Cheap] set of rabbit ear's for $6.00 and they worked twice as good as a high dollar set.

Sexo. 18/04/14.

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

isabella  not good orgasm never :o she want 10 men together 8) 8)

is it possible to reup this one ??

Mirando por la ventana en tanguita y topless y meneando ese culazo! :o

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest lulek

Isabel was massaging Marcelo and rubbed her pussy meanwhile.

Mirando por la ventana en tanguita y topless y meneando ese culazo! :o

she have great ass and horny pussy :o :P who can`t take that ;D ;D

• 4 weeks later...