Isabel & Marcelo Videos - Split #2

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fratford

Guest room handjob but they should really refocus the camera

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

SanPer58...

i sure do like watching your television.  ;D

I wonder how many of the people here under the age of 25 or so remember these televisions with channel selector knobs. Where you had only 69 virtual channels and maybe 10 of them were watchable.

And before the UHF band, the main selector went only from 2-13. Of which you got maybe 3 or 4 channels back in the early 60's.

SanPer58...

i sure do like watching your television.  ;D

I wonder how many of the people here under the age of 25 or so remember these televisions with channel selector knobs. Where you had only 69 virtual channels and maybe 10 of them were watchable.

And before the UHF band, the main selector went only from 2-13. Of which you got maybe 3 or 4 channels back in the early 60's.

i remember those tv's....i also remember that all tv's were black and white picture's only,they was tube type circuit's,had to go ever so often to replace burned out tube's,and around midnight or so all the tv stations signed off the air(just showed TEST patterns)until around 6 am the next morning.back then sitting up all night watching tv was unheard of.TBG kid's today just don't know.as hard as it was back then i still would not trade those day's for anything.  i miss back then so much.    :'(