Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 19

Howard

il y une minute, GAG-HER un dit:

correct, c’était son père (elle dit papa, pops ) il est un partisan de Maffia Poutine, et Leora est partisan de Navalny et elle lui a dit qu’elle ne veut pas discuter de politique avec lui, puis est entré dans une diatribe.

Paul maintenant

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

correct, c’était son père (elle dit papa, pops ) il est un partisan de Maffia Poutine, et Leora est partisan de Navalny et elle lui a dit qu’elle ne veut pas discuter de politique avec lui, puis est entré dans une diatribe.

A telle toujours des contacts avec son loverboy si vous pouvez me répondre je comprendrais si vous pouvez pas  merci ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

correct it was her dad (she says papa, pops ) he is a supporter of maffia putin, and leora is supporter of navalny and she told him she doesn't want to discuss politics with him, then went into a rant. 

She was also stating how good Stalin was for Russia and that he got the Russian people everything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

Il n’y a pas eu d’appels téléphoniques dans l’appartement à un ami garçon dans la dernière semaine .

Je vous remercie de ces informations car je la trouve maintenant plus détendue et sa me fait plaisir de la retrouver sereine

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LearyM said:

She was also stating how good Stalin was for Russia and that he got the Russian people everything.

That Sir is something I can´t understand.Stalin was a much worse villain than Hitler who exterminated all

dissidents and sent millions of people to gulag in siberia.

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

That Sir is something I can´t understand.Stalin was a much worse villain than Hitler who exterminated all

dissidents and sent millions of people to gulag in siberia.

I he was a bit of lad our stalin but qhat about lenin     yeltsin dont know how you spell is name was always pissed

• Haha 4