Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 19

Howard

3 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello GAG-HER, what's the truth about Léora's release, I always have good information with you and with Chausson Guyquad

I don't know where or who she is with at the moment,  all i can say  is she told 2 people on the phone , that she doesn't want to sit in doors all day today on feb 14th, so got up early and dressed,  while speaking to paul she told him she will go for a walk and a coffee before her appointment , paul was shocked she was up and already dressed .  Plans could of changed when she was out earlier. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, GAG-HER said:

I don't know where or who she is with at the moment,  all i can say  is she told 2 people on the phone , that she doesn't want to sit in doors all day today on feb 14th, so got up early and dressed,  while speaking to paul she told him she will go for a walk and a coffee before her appointment , paul was shocked she was up and already dressed .  Plans could of changed when she was out earlier. 

True but it would be astonishingly quick.

il y a 44 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

Je ne sais pas où ni avec qui elle est pour le moment, tout ce que je peux dire, c’est qu’elle a dit à 2 personnes au téléphone, qu’elle ne voulait pas rester aux portes toute la journée aujourd’hui le 14 février, alors je suis levé tôt et habillée, en parlant à Paul, elle lui a dit qu’elle irait se promener et prendre un café avant son rendez-vous, Paul a été choqué qu’elle soit et déjà habillée. Les plans pourraient avoir changé quand elle est sortie plus tôt.

Merci pour ces renseignements mais c’est possible qu’elle à craqué quand de sa premiere sortie de se debut d après midi elle la rencontré peut etre au
salon il la peut etre convaincu encore une fois et ces laissé séduire ou une recontre avec des copines que j espères et merci encore une fois

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Yes, by plans changed i mean she could of spoken to any of her girlfriends as well.  

Yep. She knows several of the girls well now, easily one of them could be on their own too. And she HAS stayed over night with them at least once before, late last year when 'he' was out of the picture again. So she could very possibly there now.