Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 19

Howard

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, patou said:

Thank you for this information but it is possible that she fell in love when her first outing in the early afternoon she met her can be in the
living room he can be convinced once again and these left seduced or a meeting with girlfriends that I hope and thank you once again

We don't know but remember what she said about wanting to do something. Anything with him would have been planned in advance, not just done spur of the moment.

And anyway, who has bought her a gift for valentines day? Malia. Not him. Who did she speak to for valentines day on the phone? Paul. Not him. See how all this is?  

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Nous ne savons pas mais nous souvenons de ce qu’elle a dit sur le fait de vouloir faire quelque chose a choisi. Tout ce qui est avec lui aurait été planifié à l’avance, pas seulement fait à l’improviste.

Et de toute façon, qui lui un acheté un cadeau? À Malia. Passe-lui.

c’est vrai je suis votre raisonnement complètement d’accord avec vous

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Curfew doesn't necessarily mean she has to go home ...

That is true, but any traveling during those hours is not advised and the government have stressed to avoid it. Plus there can and i am sure could be random stops by police perhaps. So yeah, she can easily stay out but that will depend on where she is and what time she would have to leave there tonight / tomorrow.

il y a 3 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Couvre feu ne veut pas forcément dire qu'elle est obligé de rentrer chez elle ...

Oui bien sûr elle peut rentrer a partir de 5 h du matin elle la déja fait plusieurs fois elle rentrait vers 6 h

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

We will see when they get home see if phone calls start again

That's the key.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That is true, but any traveling during those hours is not advised and the government have stressed to avoid it. Plus there can and i am sure could be random stops by police perhaps. So yeah, she can easily stay out but that will depend on where she is and what time she would have to leave there tonight / tomorrow.

At the same time, i never said she's walking alone outside 😉

She has a boyfriend in this city like Malia

Easy to understand where is she 🙂