Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 19

Howard

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Also consider, that if Paul does watch, why would she make a special effort to show him her tits and arse as she has done in the past when talking on Skype with him? 

I mentioned this before, and to be fair J, you did cut me down about it. Forget RLC, forget the 'Leora' persona etc, i was talking about the REAL people, and the reason i mentioned that specifically was this -

She ended a phone call to her 'Boyfriend' quickly, so she could call her 'Ex' on Skype to do a striptease for him, and also play with her tits and pussy as well. What would this 'Boyfriend' think if he ever found out about that? 5 months into being with her, and she was doing that for Paul? What possible excuse could she have used? And she has been nude deliberately for him on 2 other occasions as well. How would this guy react? THAT was my point. But everyone ignored it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, LearyM said:

I have just very quickly skipped through replay for the time period you mention, are you meaning moving the grey bear and cuddling the brown one in bed?

✔️

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

✔️

Bonjour je compte sur vous pour un résumé de son retour avec de petit cadeaux pour la st valentin ou rien absente depuis hier soir je pense pas quelle traine dans la rue avec une température négative je dois m absenter je ne verrais pas son retour

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello I count on you for a summary of his return with small gifts for the valentine st or nothing absent since last night I think not what train in the street with a negative temperature I have to be absent I would not see his return

Neither has returned yet. I don't know what to think now about Leora, so we just have to wait and see. If she speaks to him when she gets back, even late on, then that will be the answer for me. I still find it so difficult to believe it all if that is the case, simply as there was not a single phone call for an entire week, right up to her leaving the first time yesterday. What happened when she was out before coming back to get ready - Who knows. She could very easily have been with her salon friend instead, maybe still right now. We'll soon find out.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

leora hasn't called her boyfriend since sunday 

Paul every day 

True. But she changes in a heartbeat. Time will tell.