Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I fully agree with you, but I still believe that they are still a couple

Sadly, yes, it's inevitable they are. She needs him as much he needs her. For totally different reasons, but still needs him. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, King Lear said:

‎You don't understand anything, Leora is a dollar vacuum cleaner, and you keep fattening it.‎

‎Already she has taken a certain overweight.‎

What???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

True love is leora and Malia  

💝👸🌟💝

In an ideal world Pulo, L&M would be a couple now. But it's far from an ideal world, is it?.....

1 hour ago, grandeimpala said:

Have you thought about the presence of a second apartment made available to these young ladies very close to the residence?

I think that the only second apartment available to Leora is her boyfriends apartment.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Quoi????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????

Vous avez très bien compris que Leora se moque de vos adorations, ce qu'elle adore c'est l'argent, elle joue avec son cul que pour cela

dans la vraie vie son comportement s'appelle comment déjà?

2 hours ago, The Earl said:

I think that the friend has his own apartment. From some conversations it was clear to see that the boyfriend broke up with his wife. There was also often talk of renovating an apartment. The separation from his wife was also often the subject of the dispute. Leora was jealous when he met his ex. I think Gag-Her will be able to confirm that.

It doesn't change the fact that it's all a bit confused.

Not really you just need to watch and listen 24/7 and take note of the times she is away and you'll notice the patterns.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

IT IS 

They are twins 

Leora love Malia 

Malia love leora 

💞👸🌟💞

true love and friendship 

Everything else is secondary 

To an extent I agree that they do love each other, but only as long standing friends and now work colleagues and apartment sharing mates.

We should put things into perspective perhaps.They show no physical affection for each other, other than when they are doing a show, they never touch each other spontaneously in off guarded moments, they have never kissed passionately, and often completely ignore each other while in the same room.

Yes they give each other gifts now and again, a lovely gesture but hardly signifying undying love.

They are pleasant to watch sometimes,and there is no denying that sometimes they enjoy it, but other times it seems like a chore. It is no more than a show to encourage people to keep watching, which produces more revenue.

Sex sells, and they are very good retailers and ambassadors for their chosen occupation.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7