Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, patou said:

Very possible that she is with her friend being that Malia is absent she did not want to stay alone I prefer her and between girl she have must in cosmetic product and clothes

That is what i have said all along since yesterday, that there hasn't been any evidence to say she is with him. And she DID say to the girl that she didn't want to be alone on valentines. That was yesterday though, and the longer she is away, naturally people think she is elsewhere.

WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!!

22 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Sorry but the translation really didn't work on your post! But i think i can reply by saying, yesterday she DID plan to meet her friend who works in the salon to go somewhere with her.

That was over 30 hours ago.....

That's all we can say for sure! Of course it is ENTIRELY possible she is still with this salon friend, if the girl said "Stay here, if you are on your own, we'll have a meal, go for a walk" etc, totally plausible. But we will get an answer soon enough i think. 

Yes its possible she could be with girlfriends, especially if she knew Malia was going to be away for two nights and she did not want to be alone. There is a good chance when she returns something will be said to malia that will provide more clarity where she has been .

• Like 1

Je vais vous souhaiter une bonne soirée demain je serait absent la journée je compte sur vous sur le récapitulatif de la journée  j ai une journée painible un enterrement de ma cousine atteint  du covid surtout proteger vous et a demain

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Yes its possible she could be with girlfriends, especially if she knew Malia was going to be away for two nights and she did not want to be alone. There is a good chance when she returns something will be said to malia that will provide more clarity where she has been .

Well that IS what she said to her on the phone, that she wanted to go somewhere and do something as she was on her own, meaning of course she knew Malia was away for 2 nights (which is more than we knew!), so yeah, as i said, it is very possible that she is still there of course. Plus as also said, absolutely nothing indicating the presence of a certain other around. Let's hope that's been the case.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, patou said:

‎I'll wish you a good evening tomorrow I would be absent the day I count on you on the recap of the day I have a day breadable a funeral of my cousin with covid especially protect you and has tomorrow‎

My condolences to you and your family.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Meanwhile, over at RLC HQ.....

"Er, boss?"

"Yeah?"

"Just looked at the Leora and Malia apartment"

"Yeah?"

"Well, it has been completely empty for two days and nights now"

"Yeah?"

"Well, don't you think it would be a good idea to, you know, perhaps alert the subscribers as to what is happening? Like, maybe tell them when they are coming home? Could be seen as a good thing?"

"No"

"Ok".