Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There is a reason Nich, but i can't prove it obviously, so i won't go there. But you can't tell me, that NO ONE at rlc hasn't noticed that the apartment has been empty for three days and two nights, and NOTHING has been said. Simply from a business point as i said, this is middle finger stuff.

It is very unlikely that any of the projects participants could be away from their respective residence's longer than a day, and that it would go unnoticed by all of the project's admin. It is highly likely that if the project's admin. receives notification of an impending extended time away or absence from a residence by a participant, that they would be respectful enough to subscribers to let them know by placing the airplane symbol by that participants name like they have usually done in the past. But, when any participant does not let them know in time for them to do so when the participant leaves, they have not always done so.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is very unlikely that any of the projects participants could be away from their respective residence's longer than a day, and that it would go unnoticed by all of the project's admin. It is highly likely that if the project's admin. receives notification of an impending extended time away or absence from a residence by a participant, that they would be respectful enough to subscribers to let them know by placing the airplane symbol by that participants name like they have usually done in the past. But, when any participant does not let them know in time for them to do so when the participant leaves, they have not always done so.

Yes, i get all that and it's right. But, by this point, still nothing from rlc. So that means a decision has been made not to alert people. That can only be the case. Even if they weren't told, wouldn't you think someone who send a message saying "Can you tell us when you plan to return?". Whether that happens or not, we don't know and can't know can we. But this now is for me, typical and basically laughing at us. From all concerned. Sorry, but it's how i feel.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There is a reason Nich, but i can't prove it obviously, so i won't go there. But you can't tell me, that NO ONE at rlc hasn't noticed that the apartment has been empty for three days and two nights, and NOTHING has been said. Simply from a business point as i said, this is middle finger stuff.

All the time the cash registers are ringing RLC are not going to amend the way they conduct their business, and all the time the participants are cashing their salary cheques and having their rent free accommodation provided why would they wish to change.

Everyone in any occupation is entitled to days off and holidays with financial recompense, the participants in the apartments are no different, but a condition of mutual respect between the providers and the customers should be the prime objective,  creating a thriving and successful business venture enjoyed by both provider and receiver.

• Like 1

One thing is strange: Leora didn't take anything with her, neither clothes, beauty products nor underwear ... If my wife is away for even a day, at least one travel bag with clothes must be with her. I have always valued Leora for perfection. She must have a lot of things in another place. I think we all know the place I'm thinking of. Slipper said we'll see when she's back at the apartment. Incidentally, I would also have liked to see a plane behind the name.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 hours ago, The Earl said:

One thing is strange: Leora didn't take anything with her, neither clothing, beauty products, nor underwear ... If my wife is away for even 1 day, at least one travel bag with clothes must be with her. I have always valued Leora for perfection. She must have a lot of things in another place. I think we all know what place I'm thinking of Slipper said we will see when she is back in the apartment. Incidentally, I would have welcomed to see an airplane behind the name.

She does indeed have things left for use, usual women stuff, bits of clothing, hair products, make up, hairdryer etc at 'His' place, yes. This is clear because she brings things back with her at times, which is seen on cam. Last time she stayed, she brought back her washing, including 3 negligees, one being the red negligee which had been 'damaged' whilst at his (who knows how.....🙄), and she proceeded to sew it while on the phone to him, only just after coming back from his in fact.

Anyone can say what they like, but on Sunday afternoon, the place became empty. It's now Tuesday evening, and we STILL don't know when anyone will come home. That is not good business acumen!!

1 minute ago, LearyM said:

All the time the cash registers are ringing RLC are not going to amend the way they conduct their business, and all the time the participants are cashing their salary cheques and having their rent free accommodation provided why would they wish to change.

Everyone in any occupation is entitled to days off and holidays with financial recompense, the participants in the apartments are no different, but a condition of mutual respect between the providers and the customers should be the prime objective,  creating a thriving and successful business venture enjoyed by both provider and receiver.

But RLC and the girls are professionals, they are fully aware that no matter how long they are away, once they return and remove their clothes wiggle their rear ends and lay on the bed, all will be forgiven and forgotten by the great majority of the paying customers.

They will be 100% accurate.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, i get all that and it's right. But, by this point, still nothing from rlc. So that means a decision has been made not to alert people. That can only be the case. Even if they weren't told, wouldn't you think someone who send a message saying "Can you tell us when you plan to return?". Whether that happens or not, we don't know and can't know can we. But this now is for me, typical and basically laughing at us. From all concerned. Sorry, but it's how i feel.

I understand Slip. There are quite a few others who understand also how the project's admin's. responses to some of the subscribers as well as to the project overall has had alot to be desired at times. It is also quite possible that something as far as what I was alluding to as far as notifications of impending extended times away from some of the residences by some of the participants, have not been being done by some of the participants. Regardless, it would seem that the admin. would certainly notice when someone was away after a day or two and may should list that participant as being so with the airplane symbol. The only thing about that, is they may not know when that participant may return if they never let them know initially to begin with.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

The only thing about that, is they may not know when that participant may return if they never let them know initially to begin with.

THIS is the important part - WHY can't they simply call them and say "When are you coming home?"

Who's in charge? The company or the tenant?