US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

On 2/18/2021 at 1:35 AM, golfer06 said:

because they realized from 1st hand experience that fascism was bad so you followed dear leader to a place where you could follow it.

My ancestors came to the U.S. in the early 1900s. Apparently our public schools didn't teach you that fascism in Germany didn't take place until the 1930s.:confused:

5 hours ago, happyone said:

I guess that is why Californians have successfully petitioned to have Gov Newsome recalled because he hasn't shut the State of California down or bungled the Covid

crisis, just as Gov Cuomo never sent the elderly to their deaths or his the Covid death numbers for fear of retribution We all know that they are both Republicans 😏 LMAO

we'll see what happens with those situations but it was unclear whether the republican/trump shutdowns were being praised or condemned. still is!

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes. The term was used to describe Barrack H. Obama in an L.A. Times article.

The writer was a liberal.

The parody, to which you refer, was laughing at racist bigoted idiot leftists like Al Sharpton who absolutely deserve ridicule.

did you grow up in the kkk or did you join recently?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yep, looks like Texas is having a big problem with global warming. We definitely need to stop the rising temperatures in Texas.:dodgy:

do a little research & you will learn that climate change doesn't mean that the cold & snow will stop. but we all know that you don't actually read anything. you just listen to dear leader & the rest of the cult.

DumbassDenials.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, but I don't see the Green New Deal, gun confiscation, and open borders as winning issues in Texas.😉 

There is no "green new deal" as law, no guns have ever been confiscated despite years of that bullshit, and as for the borders, when exactly is Mexico going to pay for the "great Trump wall?"  Moron

• Like 1