US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

With what "Sleepy Joe" said today, apparently the Democrats will now pursue an America last foreign policy. The American people should really love that.:dodgy:

see my previous post. write it down 1,000 times or until you understand it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Howard said:

Biden has the media hatred towards Trump, to thank for his presidency.

Biden rarely stepped out of the basement. Biden rarely held a news conference (his handlers knew better then to let him loose in front of a mic).

Yes, I think the election was rigged as not only was a ballot mailed to practcially every physical address in the nation, but it's hard to fathom that while his rallies would get a few dozen in attendance, Trumps would be in the thousands. That the courts didn't want to hear Trumps legal team on this matter is purely because they knew there would be unrest (by liberals) if found that there was tampering.  Better to let the sleeping dog lie.

Trump didn't incite the riot. There is video proof he told them to peacefully and respectfully demonstrate, unlike Pelosi, Shumacher or Maxine Waters who encouraged rioters in Portland, Seattle, Oakland, etc.

Biden has little accomplished in 47 years.  And it won't be him who accomplishes anything soon (it will be the puppeteer and a select few who run the DNC). If you actually think Biden is of sound mind, then you're an emotional supporter.  Facts say otherwise.

are you & ridge twins or is it just the cult's brainwashing?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

You don't have to agree to everything I write, ok. Free expression of opinion, ok too. I don't care what Joe Biden has done for the last 30 years or what he was allowed to do as Obama’s Vice President. The fact is what he's doing today as the 46th President-elect - and that's totally remarkable. Biden lifted the international blockade of the USA in the world in 4 weeks. In 4 weeks Biden regulated stupid politics from the failure Trump. Biden has done more positive things for the US in 4 weeks than Trump - the most hated US politician in the world.

I will do research on Ms. Harris on the Net. Thank you for the hints.

Israel / Iran is a hot topic. The establishment of the State of Israel bypassing UN resolutions is illegal - and was subsequently sanctioned. I consider the militant state of Israel with the expulsion of Palestinians and various wars of aggression to be illegal. Israel has access to nuclear weapons. Why shouldn't Iran have A weapons? Israel is a brutally dangerous state, which in the past, in a time of peace for no reason in Iraq, destroyed a construction site for a peaceful nuclear power plant by air. Ugh devil. And the UN without teeth? Nothing. The US veto slime state defended Israel. Ugh devil.  😁

what no one seems to realize (except me apparently ) is that we a good way to keep peace in the middle east would be to help iran with the development of nuclear power for peaceful energy purposes. we then can be on the spot seeing what is really happening instead of allowing a potential enemy nation do it for them & hide everything. dear leader's policy of making an enemy of the rest of the world wasn't helping anyone including us.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I ask Ridge to cite sources every other minute.  He never does.  He just calls you shitty names.

I see what you did there, but I'll help you out, anyway. 😊

I only used the first paragraph from this article because the rest of it was about other stuff.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/151310/u.s.-republican-not-conservative.aspx

This was the second article.

https://budgetandthebees.com/who-is-richer-democrats-or-republicans/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Howard said:

Umm ... it seems the states have control of what happens w / Covid. I'm in California, where local and state govt have royally screwed up handling Covid. As has NY, Oregon - most of the liberal run states haven't dealt w / Covid well.

As for the federal govt & Covid, how did Trump screw up? Because Faucci keeps changing his tune like a cheap piano? Don't wear a mask ... wear a mask ... don't need to social distance ... yes, go and social distance. Truth is, I lay little blame on anyone in authority dealing directly with the disease. It's a once-in-a-life-time event that there is no playbook to refer to. But I do blame local and state govts who closed down schools, restaurants, gyms, theaters - most anything to do with commerce, they shut down IGNORING THE SCIENCE.

Back to Trump, got the vaccine out before the end of the year (yet its Biden taking credit for it). If Biden wasn't wearing Depends, he'd soil his shorts every two hours.

news straight from dear leader's ass. just 1 question. did you get this info before or after ridge?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Howard said:

Don't forget - Obama had no foreign policy. And aon top of that, he appointed lazy John Kerry as Sec of State, who said there would never be peace in the middle east.

What was that you say?  Jared Kushner brokered a peace deal between Israel and FOUR Arab nations.  Kushner, who had no political background. Kushner, nominated for a Nobel for brokering the deal (to this day, nobody knows why Obama received a Nobel).

Our country has always thrived more with a Republican in the big chair.  You can't dispute the facts.

i'll have to read all about that in the daily fantasyland gazette.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Most of those courts never allowed any evidence to be presented because the judges did not want to be part of overturming an election.

the evidence didn't exist or barr would have found it & introduced it. but keep looking. it will be time well spent keeping your nonsensical posts to a minimum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

By building solar panels or pouring concrete?

which by the way are things badly needed for infrastructure improvement. or should we continue to let the whole country keep going down the drain? read a few of the "propaganda" articles about texas instead of making excuses for teddy. rick, & the gov & you might learn something.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You need to check the news ever now and then. Biden did tell the G-7 members that he was ending Trump's "America First" policy in a virtual speech today. 

exactly. because (here we go again) he realizes that we all need to work together for a better world. walls & lies from dear leader & his cult followers won't help.

• Upvote 2