US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and former President Donald Trump are fighting like a pair of dogs. But if you've actually ever seen two dogs fight, you know it's often not what it initially appears. Dogs...

They've cut off my ability to add reaction icons on the posts for the rest of the day.....So, UPVOTE!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Or maybe you already do work for Twitter? You have the mentality of a Jack Dorsey employee. 

darn. i thought that i could keep it a secret that i actually run everything in the country. but you have figured out everything.

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

So if you work for Twitter, you're mentally fucked up?  Right out of the dead-ass Limbaugh playbook.

I didn't say "you're mentally fucked up" if you work at Twitter. I said (Golfer) has the mentality of a Jack Dorsey employee.  So apparently, YOU think Jack Dorsey is "mentally fucked up."😉

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I didn't say "you're mentally fucked up" if you work at Twitter. I said (Golfer) has the mentality of a Jack Dorsey employee.  So apparently, YOU think Jack Dorsey is "mentally fucked up."😉

You. Are. So. Stupid.

• Like 2

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

jeez. you just won't leave me alone. what am i going to do? nothing but to keep calling out your nonsense you moron.

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

All over the United States, there are still many questions about how and when the various COVID-19 vaccines will be distributed — and in Florida, Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis is drawing criticism for...

• Upvote 1