US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

52 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Happy, we don't agree politically, and that's fine, but I respect you as a person. Why is it no one ever asks Ridge to provide the proof behind his "facts", which I can't remember him ever doing? I could be wrong because I don't read very much of this topic (I still haven't finished #1, yet, and this is #5), but based on the COVID topic, Ridge is very slim to non-existent on proof to back up what he says. I have no reason to believe that has changed just because he changed topics.

In all the years I've been on this site, I've never lied to anyone, not even Ridge. I just don't believe in it. I found this information in a single Google search. So, no offense intended to you, but I'm sure you won't have any trouble doing the same.

I ask Ridge to cite sources every other minute.  He never does.  He just calls you shitty names.

• Like 2

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In what was obviously not a compliment, MSNBC "Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski compared Sen. Ted Cruz's attempt to bail on his constituents during a crisis -- and then try to blame others after he...

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz and right wing extremists Erick Erickson, Dinesh D'Souza, Ben Shapiro, and Donald Trump, Jr., all thought there was nothing a sitting U.S. Senator could do for the...

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In a ramp up of its criminal investigation of Donald Trump, the Manhattan district attorney's office has enlisted a prominent federal prosecutor to analyze the financial dealings of Trump's businesses...

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) was ridiculed online after a "friend" leaked Cancun trip text messages to The New York Times."Text messages sent from Ms. Cruz to friends and Houston neighbors on Wednesday revealed a...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The political optics of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) fleeing Texas for a Cancun vacation while millions in Texas were without electricity and/or water continues to get worse.Michael Hardy, a reporter for New York...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from Politico, Texas conservatives leaders and activists are furious with the Republican leadership of the state who have been spending their time pointing fingers and trying to spread...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The misery and death in Texas, where the state electric grid was taken down by unusual but predictable cold weather, underscore the misguided conservative Republican values of less regulation...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) got thrashed by a CNN panel on Friday for blaming his own children for his decision to flee to Cancun during a humanitarian crisis in his home state of Texas. Host Alisyn Camerota...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Josh Hawley, R-MO, is facing new scrutiny for billing $197 in food expenses for his family during a "lobbyist retreat" in Orlando after his fellow Republican senator and purveyor of the election fraud myths...